Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said the same when Benitez joined, new managers just won’t drop Coleman. Club captain, “legend” of sorts, they’ll think it’ll get the fans against them.
It’s worrying that both Benitez and Ferguson have dropped Coleman though, and picked Kenny ahead of Patterson.

I said the other day, I’m not judging him in the slightest because I’ve barely seen him, but if he wasn’t good enough for rangers to find a place for him it’s maybe just that he’s really not ready yet. If that’s the case then this was a terrible piece of recruitment because while I’m all for long term development, we badly need a right back right now.

We may have to wait a while to see is the problem. If he's still unaminously behind those 3 below average players then he is of no help to us in the immediate future. Which is what we need given his 12 million transfer represents over 36% of our budget for this season.

Whilst Dave is a WUM, I also suspect you carry your own bias towards him skewing your judgement vs where he's actually at. I can't judge him as a footballer as not seen enough of him but these managers have and he's not played for them
He's literally a few weeks in the door ffs!!!

It’s worrying that both Benitez and Ferguson have dropped Coleman though, and picked Kenny ahead of Patterson.

I said the other day, I’m not judging him in the slightest because I’ve barely seen him, but if he wasn’t good enough for rangers to find a place for him it’s maybe just that he’s really not ready yet. If that’s the case then this was a terrible piece of recruitment because while I’m all for long term development, we badly need a right back right now.

He’s also played very few minutes so he’s likely not up to scratch same as the new lads tonight. Needs to be playing in the U23’s for mins if they don’t want to start him. He can still be on the bench for first side.

3 left backs and an 18 year old Aberdeen right back who also wouldn't get a minute in the Premier league. Jonjoe Kenny would get 10 caps for Scotland.
You must be joking. Kenny is an SPL reject. Man U, Leeds, Leicester and teams from Serie A current interested. Can't be that bad...

When Lampard eventually plays him I've got no doubt you'll be impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back