Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? you're bitterness against all things Rangers is astounding, and hilarious. Must be tiring to be so angry. All I'm doing is responding to criticisms that don't seem fair or justified.
How can you have a source at Rangers when the club seems to illicit such a hatred in you? Seems unlikely.
What?!

This is an EVERTON forum. Why did you think I meant a source at rangers when I said "a source at the club?"

Look, Patterson is not impressing in training. It's why he hasn't seen a minute's game time since arriving.

Unbelievable that you'd be here making his case for him when he just turned his back on your club. I've never seen such craven behaviour before. Proper cap doffing stuff. If Everton had a player do that to us he wouldn't exist for me anymore, but here you are begging for Everton fans to like him.

What just reinforces the absurdity is that this was a decision Everton made at the beginning of the season and still persisted after a grim run of games. No reassessment of recruitment seemed to be considered. I'm all for securing a prospect for the future but like you stated we needed an experienced player from the beginning to supplant Coleman. We dont have the luxury to let him acclimate, its imperative that Coleman is replaced stat. Even a loan for the season while patterson adjusted would of been ideal but we're so tethered to sentimentality
I'm by no means writing him off. I honestly want him to come in and be given a go because surely it can't be any worse. I hope he comes in and hits the ground running. He could well have all the talent to do that. But bar the few posters on here who are Rangers fans so have watched the few games he has played closely, absolutely none of us know if he will be able to do that and so far, three different managers haven't used him in his short time at Everton despite the clear issues at right-back (and right now, left-back too).

??? you're bitterness against all things Rangers is astounding, and hilarious. Must be tiring to be so angry. All I'm doing is responding to criticisms that don't seem fair or justified.
How can you have a source at Rangers when the club seems to illicit such a hatred in you? Seems unlikely.
As a complete neutral Rangers and their fans do a number of things to make everyone else dislike them pal. Welcome to GOT.

What?!

This is an EVERTON forum. Why did you think I meant a source at rangers when I said "a source at the club?"

Look, Patterson is not impressing in training. It's why he hasn't seen a minute's game time since arriving.

Unbelievable that you'd be here making his case for him when he just turned his back on your club. I've never seen such craven behaviour before. Proper cap doffing stuff. If Everton had a player do that to us he wouldn't exist for me anymore, but here you are begging for Everton fans to like him.
This is just guess work, you have zero idea what is going.

Patterson will come good and you will move on to the next obsession, rinse and repeat...

I think it's much more simpler than that.

*Coleman is better than Tavernier*

If Patterson can't get past Tavernier, he's not going to be picked over Coleman.

He is clearly one for the future.
Tavernier just scored another penalty last night. How many goals and assists does Coleman have per season?

What?!

You don’t leave your bedroom how have you got a source at Everton.

Not enough, admittedly. However, I think Coleman would probably have more goals and assists in the Scottish Premiership / League One.

It's a false comparison.
That's an assumption. You might not be wrong, but the point is, if Coleman was at the Famous Glasgow Rangers, he may well be returning those numbers. Is he any good on penalties though? If he was returning those numbers, any player would be hard pushed to take his place

That's an assumption. You might not be wrong, but the point is, if Coleman was at the Famous Glasgow Rangers, he may well be returning those numbers. Is he any good on penalties though? If he was returning those numbers, any player would be hard pushed to take his place
I wouldn’t be picking a right back over another right back because said first right back was good at penalties. I’d want the best right back.

We don’t get many penalties either, so it’d definitely not be at the forefront of my mind. A genuine question: who is the best at being a right back?

What?!

Unbelievable that you'd be here making his case for him
What?!

I'm not begging for anything, just giving my opinion on some of the criticisms on here. It's a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back