Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Kenny and Coleman were exceptional today. Could be this young lad needs more seasoning and time before he can make an impact but for the money we paid I'm sure he will be a player for us.

All i can think of is Lampard has challenged coleman to put in a performance and/or like you say...theyre working on fine tuning Patterson so when hes in...he stays in.

If Derby avoid the drop it'd be great to see him going out to Rooney on loan next season.

That would make sense.

It would Dave but we will be a bit weak on fb support in the event of injuries.
And who would we play at RB?
We have Coleman and Kenny here.

We cant stockpile players can we?

It makes perfect sense to hand Patterson game time somewhere.

It made Coleman when he went to Blackpool...and if it's good enough for him it's defo good enough for that lad.

It made Coleman when he went to Blackpool...and if it's good enough for him it's defo good enough for that lad.

One or neither of these should be here next season if we have any plans to get good.

One or neither of these should be here next season if we have any plans to get good.
Coleman and Kenny are PL players. They have to be here - unless you see us buying again?

Patterson - the manager has already indicated his likely path: he'll have to wait.

My point is that I'd rather he was using that time fruitfully by getting defensively solid.

Coleman and Kenny are PL players. They have to be here - unless you see us buying again?

Patterson - the manager has already indicated his likely path: he'll have to wait.

My point is that I'd rather he was using that time fruitfully by getting defensively solid.

If they don’t think Patterson is ready then we need to buy again.

Wait a minute, are we saying Coleman and Kenny are good enough off the back of yesterday?
Im a big fan of Seamus but jeezo we've got to move on from him as soon as possible, and while jonjoe was brilliant yesterday he has been piss poor in the other 30 odd games he's played for us.
If Patterson isnt ready to start for us by start of next season we need to buy a starting RB.
Honestly Dave, youre really saying Seamus and Jonjoe are good enough to run with next season??

Kenny is out of contract this summer. It will Patterson and Coleman as our right backs and Mykolenko and Nkounkou as our left backs next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back