Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait to see him play today.

My point was that even though he has played EL and international matches for Scotland, it does not have to mean much. The fact that you come from Bodø Glimt, have played EL, won big against Roma and Celtic, international matches for Norway, and are under 23 years old, does not have to mean that you have PL quality.

So the skepticism is quite legitimate, especially when he is not found good enough to replace an aging Coleman. On the other hand, he is relatively young and needs time to adapt, and I do not intend to judge him until he has had a fair chance.
Mate, I understand the concerns(and your logic!) regarding his readiness to play week in/week out in the Premier league.
As a young player he obv still has a lot to learn, but he has already shown that he can deal with the pressure of playing for(whatever or not you might think of the quality of the league) a massive club where the support demands that you win EVERY game, he has been amongst that mindset as a player already and he won't be phased by the pressures and expectations of playing for Everton in the PL, in fact I'm sure he'll relish it!

He's a talented boy and I was sad to see him go, but circumstances determined that and only consolation for me was he went to (My English team!) Everton.

Let's just get behind him and encourage what I'm sure is going to be an exciting addition for Everton fans to enjoy?

He’s had some very neat touches so far looks solid enough (yes I know the opposition) I see he’s been given the number 3 shirt.

L
I was told on here by some orange fella who sits in on the training sessions that he was definitely going out on loan and wasnt impressing. Are you telling me that this orange fella DIDNT know what they were talking about and just sat in his bedroom in his underpants typing lies?!
The saddest part of it all is that the old bigot will be sitting there actively Willing Everton's young new £12 million right-back to fail!! ?

What I will say so far is that considering he doesn’t seem completely comfortable with his left foot, he has checked back inside a few times. He either needs to get better with his wrong foot or stop checking back inside for me. That being said, he has got forward and has the right intentions so good signs for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back