Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patterson playing tonight for Scotland. And apparently playing well.
And in his only half a match for us , he played ok. But he keeps getting overlooked for a proper run of games for us. Coleman plays…….now mainly useless. Kenny plays……won’t become half the player that Patterson will become.
Guess what I think that the problem is. Everton have and still are being managed by idiots. What’s the odds that for the West Ham match , that Lampard changes nothing. And he will persist with that nonsense five at the back. Kenny as left back. Five defenders that can’t defend. Five players that offer very little. If Patterson managed just one run like that tonight in an Everton shirt. It would be more than our other useless wingbacks could manage. Coleman would be looking to pass backwards.
Don’t think our problem is Patterson. It’s Lampard. Patterson will imo have a very good football career. And if Everton mess him about. That career will be with others clubs.
Come on Scotland. And also…….Up the Toffees.

Scotland are set up with 3 at the back and two wing backs, in the exact same way as we have done recently under Frank. The fact he is higher up the pitch is telling, it's where a rwb should be. You are too used to seeing two wbs scared to go forward and hiding.
He plays exclusively in the opposition half...even when the opposition have the ball.

He just doesn't transition.

This is why Benitez, Ferguson and now Lampard have sidelined him.

He needs to get experience on loan elsewhere. That's what will happen if we stay up.

….I’m dismayed at his selections, I truly am. I’d absolutely accept your point if we were winning football matches.

You’d think he’d at least be a terrific option off the bench.
Brentford, Leeds, Newcastle...are they not games won?

I'll give Lampard more credibility than you tbh mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back