Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a caricature of both his international exploits AND my view of him:

1/ the international games he's shone in were against Israel, the Faroe Islands and a charity match against a Polish 2nd string team...not exactly top quality opponents

2/ my take on Patterson is that he might be deployed as a useful winger - because he defo is not a defender of any standard right now

Other than that...
Is it? Maybe check through your posts.

Also, NP has no control over the quality of opponents he plays. He can only do his bit, which he has done over the past 6/7 games

@davek in this thread (as he is in practically every… other... thread).

giphy.gif

Pfffft.
?

I logged off early this morning with this thread the number one topic.
Just come back in switch on and guess what, its still number one topic.
I can't remember this much debate over a player we've signed and who essentially has yet to play for us.
Maybe because uts the international break?

This davek guy has hoodwinked you all into thinking Patterson is a winger by constantly posting lies. It is so bizarre. Patterson's best attributes are defensively. Aye, he can put in a deadly cross, but he's all about closing space and aggressive in the tackle. He is your typical modern full/wing back. But a good one is hard to find and you've got one here.

davek has been completely shown up as someone who has barely seen the lad perform but wanted to play on all of your ignorance to try and look informed. Embarrassing.

I logged off early this morning with this thread the number one topic.
Just come back in switch on and guess what, its still number one topic.
I can't remember this much debate over a player we've signed and who essentially has yet to play for us.
Maybe because uts the international break?

Nkounkou had something similar after a league cup appearence.

I think there is a mixture of people want to just have a good look. And that we are a bit desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back