Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He travelled with the squad to Arsenal yesterday tbf
Yeah but in recent weeks Frank has had all the injured players (eg Townsend, who is miles off) with the squad I assume as a squad togetherness thing so I imagined it was just that. Good news if he is ready for Scotland, as long as they aren’t rushing him- means his recovery has been successful and he’ll be ready for a full pre-season.

Been a while since I’ve seen a player’s stock rise so much when he hasn’t been playing. The bar is pretty low for this boy so, if he’s half a good as some say/we all hope I’m excited to see him next season.

…not sure that’s the case here, there‘s always been a number of us who have liked what we’ve seen in his matches north of the border & there’s been @davek who says he shouldn’t be near the team because he can’t defend.

Not being able to defend or attack hasn’t stopped JJK getting games.

It's the naturally fearful Evertonian in me that the Scottish call up is another situation like that awful goblin Martin O'Neil constantly selecting James McCarthy. (Even though he hadn't played for Everton between Internationals because of International injuries.)

If he aggrievates his injury by rushing back I'll be very disappointed. For all the positive words about our captain, if we start next season depending on Coleman we're a bigger joke than I imagined.

It's the naturally fearful Evertonian in me that the Scottish call up is another situation like that awful goblin Martin O'Neil constantly selecting James McCarthy. (Even though he hadn't played for Everton between Internationals because of International injuries.)

If he aggrievates his injury by rushing back I'll be very disappointed. For all the positive words about our captain, if we start next season depending on Coleman we're a bigger joke than I imagined.
Got to be the time to announce his retirement in my humble opinion, he is a great fella, given us tremendous service, the last three years in the main he has been below his best, would be sad to see him getting stick next season.

Got to be the time to announce his retirement in my humble opinion, he is a great fella, given us tremendous service, the last three years in the main he has been below his best, would be sad to see him getting stick next season.
I really don't mind him sticking around as a rotation for carabao/late shoring up a 3 nil lead (!!!) but his ability hasn't matched his attitude for at least 2 seasons.

If he decides to move over into coaching he'll be a great example, wherever it may be.

Scotland actually have a decent side right now when you consider the size of the country

The old negative stereotype of the Scottish player seems to be quite out dated at the moment

Certainly the blanket stance of "Never sign a Scottish player or anyone from the Scottish League" that some of our support has can be comfortably laid to rest now

Scotland actually have a decent side right now when you consider the size of the country

The old negative stereotype of the Scottish player seems to be quite out dated at the moment

Certainly the blanket stance of "Never sign a Scottish player or anyone from the Scottish League" that some of our support has can be comfortably laid to rest now
Not really. Where apart from at FB has there been a renaissance of Scottish talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back