2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

…I thought he was too safe. One driving run into the box to set up Alli shows what he can do but i’d have liked him to worry them more.

Coleman will rightfully come in, he can sit out and build up his determination to break into the side.
I don’t get your logic here, if you want more drive out of our RWB then surely we’re better served not having Coleman come back in.

Seen comments ranging the complete spectrum from apalling to outstanding.
As ever I think he's got the Marmite factor and never going to please people.

I don’t get your logic here, if you want more drive out of our RWB then surely we’re better served not having Coleman come back in.

…nobody has supported Patterson as much as me since I first saw him at Rangers, but I recognise that Coleman is still superior in respect of his overall impact on the team.

Coleman will come back in, I’m ok with that. Patterson has to win his place which I’m sure he will but his performance today was not one where the Manager would fear leaving him out.

…nobody has supported Patterson as much as me since I first saw him at Rangers, but I recognise that Coleman is still superior in respect of his overall impact on the team.

Coleman will come back in, I’m ok with that. Patterson has to win his place which I’m sure he will but his performance today was not one where the Manager would fear leaving him out.

Not so sure mate and I love Seamie, he looked a real threat to me today and one of our best players, overall i thought he played it safe early, but second half he cut loose and showed real penetration and pace.

He’s a tough little nut to, I like that in my fullbacks. He did very well on Chilwell who top tier quality and will tear most other full back apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.