2023/24 Nathan Patterson

The lad's a walking disaster.

I dont even blame him. I blame the imbeciles who bought him and then carried on to perservere with him given that in ALL of his pro career he has underscored just how ropey he is.

At least when Moyesie got it wrong with Kroldrup he got shut of that mistake ASAP.

Oh for some clarity and bold decision making like that now.

Just get him out on loan while the window is open.

And play who. I didn’t people calling for his head after the Brighton game and there was a collective sigh when he went off injured against wolves. Onana Keane, Iwobi and Ghana were all worse and more culcable than him today.
I was asking you the question what’s the answer cause Mina isn’t here. I was calling for him to be loaned out before Brighton not good enough for first team football in the premier league and the sigh was probably because we had no other RB but luckily we found out Garner is better there.

I was asking you the question what’s the answer cause Mina isn’t here. I was calling for him to be loaned out before Brighton not good enough for first team football in the premier league and the sigh was probably because we had no other RB but luckily we found out Garner is better there.
Who do
We play in midfield then. The team is like a colander. Like trying plug a dam. A leak appears in one area. It’s fixed then a leak occurs somewhere else. The manager has to pick the team up for next week. We shouldn’t be packing in after 2 games. If that’s the case we deserve to go down.