2023/24 Nathan Patterson

From our last 10 wins Patterson has started 4 and came on at 0-0 in 2 others. So basically 6 of the 10 he played.
Hes not great but were a better side when hes in it compared to Godfrey and Young.
We also kept a clean sheet in 5 of the 6 wins and the only goal conceeded was a deflection against Villa.

I bet Young started more times in them wins.

If not at RB then at least try him at wing-back? The kid has at least got a bit of energy in his legs & a decent cross on him 🤷‍♂️ how much worse than Harrison currently could he be?

I’m sorry but I don’t see any “hype” surrounding him. Wanting him to start games over a geriatric and the worst footballer ever to play professional football who’s also a centre back, isn’t hype.

This thread is utterly bizarre

There's zero hype but there's always masses of hate

For what can realistically only be non-footballing reasons as the lad hasn't done very much wrong on the pitch

Certainly not in comparison to some others who've been played on the right this season

I’m sorry but I don’t see any “hype” surrounding him. Wanting him to start games over a geriatric and the worst footballer ever to play professional football who’s also a centre back, isn’t hype.

And yet they get picked ahead of him.

He started the season at rightback and couldn't hold it down. He then also got another chance and played a few games at right back and could'nt keep his place again.

When Young and Coleman were both out injured and Godfrey got picked before him. He is 4th choice at the min.