2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Sounds like Dyche was just blowing off some steam and displaying his Alpha status in the group. Young Patterson needs to just take it on the chin and not make a scene about it especially if he invited the altercation.

Sounds like Patterson was being a tad boisterous at the dinner table and was making a scene in which Dyche intervened as the pack leader.

Patterson in that situation either needed to have kept his heed down or step up and challenge Dyches position as Alpha pack leader.

I can understand young Patterson's frustration with the lack of game time however leaking matters to the press following this wont do the boy any favours.

this may well have been Dyche "testing" the boy to see if he has the fire in the belly that Dyche wants in his starting 11 in which based on him going crying to the press - he's come out that test with a Fail.

Unfortunately for Patterson he's going to become a Martyr on here for the undercover Lampard loving Tories who have been desperate to see our staunch Labour manager given the boot from day one.

If the rumours are true of Tarkowski pulling Dyche to one side, maybe it was a well rehearsed act in trying to light a fire under some of the boys ?

Either that or as I suspect, Patterson was acting a fool whilst families and young children were trying to enjoy their meal on holiday and Dyche being leader took it upon himself to challenge Patterson's behaviour.

I would hope that as professionals earning a lot of money (Dyche included) that they'll have all sobered up this morning and moved on from this.

I’ve come to the conclusion that your brain is somehow wired differently to nearly every other human being on the planet.

This can be the only logical conclusion for the absolute guff you post week in week out.

Where have you heard that? If you are going to make accusations you need to back it up.

You seem to be condoning an “alpha” giving a slap to a young kid he is supposed to be managing. Coming across like Andrew Tate here.

Patterson is 22 I would not label him a child. Back in the day he'll have had 3 kids and have fought in a war at his age - a clip round the ear wont have killed the boy.

Spreading Matt Hughes agenda against EFC by blowing something out of proportion is shameful, but something that is to be expected from the usual suspects.

Patterson is 22 I would not label him a child. Back in the day he'll have had 3 kids and have fought in a war at his age - a clip round the ear wont have killed the boy.

Spreading Matt Hughes agenda against EFC by blowing something out of proportion is shameful, but something that is to be expected from the usual suspects.
Yeah, the usual suspects are indeed condoning a grown arse man hitting a young lad.

How very dare they.

Bloody wokers.

Condoning anyone getting a slap, let alone an employee by their manager is pretty poor form. in football terms, he is considered young, certainly one of the younger players in the team.

I haven’t blown anything out of proportion either. I literally challenged people yesterday for jumping on it and blaming people and labelling them prematurely without getting all the facts.

Challenging you about condoning an “alpha male” hitting what is then implied as a lesser male is totally proportionate. Like I say, Andrew Tate vibes.

You sound like you could slot right into the Tory party, longing for the days of having gone to war in your teens and giving those considered weaker than you a slap.

And I see you can’t provide any sources at all for your “grapevine”.

Condoning anyone getting a slap, let alone an employee by their manager is pretty poor form. in football terms, he is considered young, certainly one of the younger players in the team.

I haven’t blown anything out of proportion either. I literally challenged people yesterday for jumping on it and blaming people and labelling them prematurely.

Challenging you about condoning an “alpha male” hitting what is then implied as a lesser male is totally proportionate.
Attacking the source and shifting the narrative.

Classic right wing rhetoric.

Straight from the Tory playlist.

Centrist tho.

I haven’t blown anything out of proportion either. I literally challenged people yesterday for jumping on it and blaming people and labelling them prematurely.

Challenging you about condoning an “alpha male” hitting what is then implied as a lesser male is totally proportionate.

Acknowledging reality is not the same as condoning it. It seems you live in a world of rainbows and unicorns and do not like when someone preaches truth.

Put a group of males full of testosterone together and you'll get the occasional handbags, I would imagine it happens at most clubs yet Matt Hughes wants to continue his pursuit of anti EFC stories and you've fallen for it.

Patterson stepped out of line and Dyche as an Alpha challenged him and gave him a warning shot. If anything this could be the turning point in Nathan's career at the club if he handles the situation with maturity.

Hopefully they're professionals and shake hands and move on. Hopefully those in our fanbase who are crying and shaking do the same and not hold a grudge against the manager.

Thankfully most of us and the world seems to have moved on from the “ back in the day “ you seem to hanker after so much.

Acknowledging reality is not the same as condoning it. It seems you live in a world of rainbows and unicorns and do not like when someone preaches truth.

Put a group of males full of testosterone together and you'll get the occasional handbags, I would imagine it happens at most clubs yet Matt Hughes wants to continue his pursuit of anti EFC stories and you've fallen for it.

Patterson stepped out of line and Dyche as an Alpha challenged him and gave him a warning shot. If anything this could be the turning point in Nathan's career at the club if he handles the situation with maturity.

Hopefully they're professionals and shake hands and move on. Hopefully those in our fanbase who are crying and shaking do the same and not hold a grudge against the manager.
Back to the initial question instead of all this tripe.

What is your source for what you have supposedly heard on the grapevine where it was all pattersons fault for being too boisterous?

Back to the initial question instead of all this tripe.

What is your source for what you have supposedly heard on the grapevine where it was all pattersons fault for being too boisterous?

I would not make an assessment of the situation as it being someone's "fault".

Patterson like many 22 year olds overstepped the mark after one too many shandys and was corrected by Dyche who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

One could pick sides but ultimately its a storm in a teacup that is needlessly causing division and angst towards both parties involved. Matt Hughes has played a blinder with gullible supporters such as yourself.

Pot, kettle and all that springs to mind here.