2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't you posted on the Tarkowski thread complaining that he lost his man?

Oh I know why, we all know why...

You only have to look at the setup very breifly before the ball comes in to see they're all man marking

If anything Patterson was forced to come across and to to help out due to Tarks' poor positioning

Yet again Patterson was voted one of the best players in the Everton team today on the BBC website

Yet on the most negative forum in football you lot are on here talking as if he had a bad game

I really didn't see any bad play. A couple of decent crosses and no major mistakes

If the forward players had put some of their chances away then we'd have won easily
I just said it above. Two wrings dont make a right though, do they?

I’ve seen that Wolves centre forward play a few times against Scotland for Austria, decent player and always a danger because he’s 6 5’, 6 6’. Gave us problems and scored against us. You get the right delivery into someone like him and there’s not much you can do to stop him. Didn’t realise he had moved to Wolves until he was subbed on.

Dave right now trying to warp the bigoted agenda.

Fake Jizz.webp

I get that he's got no help on the wing but he's so, so cowardly in the opposition half. He definitely doesn't look like a Premier League player now and is showing zero signs that he'll remain one after he ultimately ends up running down his contract with us.

Tried to back him but not good enough looks like you have been right on him
I saw him pre-season against Stoke I think it was. Looked as thiugh he'd made some progress. Then 3 PL games and he's been 'kin outrageous.

We'll continue to leak goals with him in the first team.

Not his fault on the goal...the wolves goalkeeper would have got out and pick the ball...for me pickford should do more to help out the centre halve.
He should, but we know Pickford wont come for a cross.

Tarkowski was at fault too. But my point is that Patterson read that danger, got there and still did f.a. to stop the ball going in the back of the net. Turned his back on the attacker when he headed it.

Un'kinblievable.

He should, but we know Pickford wont come for a cross.

Tarkowski was at fault too. But my point is that Patterson read that danger, got there and still did f.a. to stop the ball going in the back of the net. Turned his back on the attacker when he headed it.

Un'kinblievable.
Nothing really to do against a giant unfortunately...

Tried to back him but not good enough looks like you have been right on him
I have and try to avoid his thread but can’t help myself. As with mykolenko he’s crap but I think I may of been overly harsh on him and I’d like to see him have another chance at LB not the answer but I’d prefer him LB and young RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back