2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Hi Cuco any chance you could come back please 😂

Cuco was miles better than Patterson has ever been.

We need to stick with Patterson, at least until Coleman is fit, to assess whether he is good enough. His short time here has been blighted by injury and manager turnover, I'm not going to pretend he hasn't been poor in games, I just know that we only ever learn about these players and give them a chance to develop when we give them a good run in the team to try and play their way into a bit of form (as he did at the start of last season I might add).

Lad has had his chances. Too many. Will be off to the championship or back to Sevco in Jan (I wonder is there any monies still outstanding to make a deal easier?!)

Fair decision. Today will call for good positioning and anticipation of danger against Martinelli. 2 things Patterson has been diabolical at recently, irrespective of the effort he puts in. He’s been all over the shop, too narrow, too wide, too far forward, too deep, ball watching at the far post etc. Not saying Young will fair much better, but it does make sense.

How hes been dropped in favour of Dyche's mate is anyones guess.

Any guesses... lol
Thought young played well to be fair. I agree Patterson just needs to be played and I will he will grow. I will be honest I thought dyche would have put garner at right back, and kept young going at left back.

Actually came one and was proactive at getting the ball back and did some decent offensive play

He challenged for the ball and knocked it forward yes. That's it. An utter cart horse of a footballer that typifies this club. He hasn't an ounce of skill, passion or footballing brain. A total waste that's playing leagues above his ability level.