2023/24 Nathan Patterson

I think we have already lost twice to Luton and dropped points to Forest. And Forest and Brentford are in better form with players who know how to score.

You seem to forget we have won 1 in 14 which was a fluke goal at home vs Burnley who had more of the ball and only allowed us 3 shots on target.

We got pasted by Chelsea who both Burnley and Sheffield put 2 past.
We beat the pair of them on their own grounds this season!!!!

That can’t be true. As it was only last week or so that posters were in here saying he messes around during warm ups and tries to distract the other players from warming up…..

Wums struggling to match their stories up

I was just saying what I saw in front of me. Nathan warmed up extensively. He came on and did okay. I was just correcting the idea he didn't warm up that all. I'd never said otherwise.

Like I’ve said since the first ball was kicked this season, lad was the least of our issues and should have been starting games.

When young was signed you knew Dyche Walker didn’t fancy the lad - slapping him about in Portugal confirmed it.

Get the transfer request in Patterson, get out while you can away from zombie club.

Honest question - do you care for nathan more than the club?

A selection of posts from this thread on the day of his best game against Sheffield United presented without comment.

honest views by blues in the moment.

Not had 90 min games for ages , not warmed up sufficiently. Lack of games is a con tributary factor. Sat on a bench all the time is not good prep. He’s a decent player with the right manager. Give the lad a break not a slap.

He warmed up extensively with the young lad Warrington. Ask anyone that went.

Honest question - do you care for nathan more than the club?
Honest answer - don’t be so funkin daft, of course not.

I just don’t like bias, bigotry and double standards fella - he’s not the best rb/rwb in the world but he’s prob the best one we’ve got and he can’t get near the first team, simply because he’s too attacking for the manager, yet his mate Young can stink the gaff out without reproach.

Honest answer - don’t be so funkin daft, of course not.

I just don’t like bias, bigotry and double standards fella - he’s not the best rb/rwb in the world but he’s prob the best one we’ve got and he can’t get near the first team, simply because he’s too attacking for the manager, yet his mate Young can stink the gaff out without reproach.

At this point I barely care if Patterson plays at all other than the fact that the alternatives seem to be helping us leak goals

Right now it's irrelevant anyway as he's going to be out for ages

But yeah, totally agreed, it's the bias and double standards that are clearly on show in this thread that keeps people like you and I (and others) coming back here to fight the good fight

The number of negative posts in here is wild in comparison to the number in the other right sided defensive players threads...

At this point I barely care if Patterson plays at all other than the fact that the alternatives seem to be helping us leak goals

Right now it's irrelevant anyway as he's going to be out for ages

But yeah, totally agreed, it's the bias and double standards that are clearly on show in this thread that keeps people like you and I (and others) coming back here to fight the good fight

The number of negative posts in here is wild in comparison to the number in the other right sided defensive players threads...
It works both ways I have nothing against Patterson but sometimes I look on here and people are making out like he’s class when I don’t think he is so I reply saying no I don’t agree. Nobody is really doing that in the Coleman or young thread so I don’t bother but if you say anything not positive in this thread you must be a bot or a wum or a bigot he’s the only player who has this sort of cult fan base weirdly.