2023/24 Neal Maupay

Last year of a 3 year contract, so anything over £5m is profit on PSR.
Hopefully Brentford paid a decent whack for the loan and covered his wages too.
Another at least £22m wasted (less anything off set by the loan and hopefully a transfer this window) if he goes in 2025 for free.

If he stays then be good to see if Dyche can get a tune out of the boy.

Tory Lampard destroyed his confidence.
Dont see anything is his game to think he is at the level we want in this league, championship/ bottom prem sides will give you. But for us not a chance average finishing thats being nice and is weak and has no pace. Does not work as the 10 like doucoure as he couldnt cover the pitch like he does, also cant be played as the lone cf. would rather chermitti gets minutes instead see more in his game.

I don't think he will be here next season, not for one minute. Just needs to find some other club who will pay his wages. Not us, not a Dyche player and doesn't fit our system. We've got 3 big CF's at the club and Doucoure as a 2nd striker/midfield as needed. HE can't play either role. Perhaps it would be best put as "He's no Lewis Dobbin"

Dont see anything is his game to think he is at the level we want in this league, championship/ bottom prem sides will give you. But for us not a chance average finishing thats being nice and is weak and has no pace. Does not work as the 10 like doucoure as he couldnt cover the pitch like he does, also cant be played as the lone cf. would rather chermitti gets minutes instead see more in his game.

I do agree my friend that there may be more fruitful options however under Brighton & Brentford the boy has scored goals. Lampard destroyed his confidence here and used him as a scapegoat for his terrible system.