Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get rid of this tool, does his best work on twitter, as a footballer for Everton he's absolute gash and has already stated he doesn't want to come back. Get your skates on Thelwell.
And who is Thelwell going to offload him to? Only real chance is if we pay part of his wages for the season. Not what we needed at this stage with money still tight.

And who is Thelwell going to offload him to? Only real chance is if we pay part of his wages for the season. Not what we needed at this stage with money still tight.
Someone who wants him I'd imagine, that's how transfers work pal Brentford had him last season so obviously some clubs will be interested I'd assume.

We will get money for Maupay. We got money for Simms and Cannon, and although both of them are considerably younger than Maupay, it is still Maupay that is the best striker of the three.

Maupay would be amongst the top scorers if he moved down to the Championship. He got 25 goals in 43 appearances the last time he was in the Championship. He also scored double the amount of PL goals as Beto last season, and one less PL goal than Dominic Calvert-Lewin last season.
Shame he is such a horrible little man !

I reckon he would score loads for Southampton.

(Championship Southampton anyway...)

After the Holgate loan they are probably swerving us though.

I think they thought the loan was an attempt at light relief.

Though their manager puts willingness to sign up to his "model" higher than ability so good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back