2024/25 Neal Maupay

For the ppl living outside uk…this really doesn’t make us a lesser fan as you lot. We still spend money on accessories etc and buying tv package to watch. The only thing is that we can’t just immigrate to your place and watching Everton week in week out.

I didn’t question the foreign fan base, I questioned the understanding of fans frustrations.

Badly timed this, for many reasons. Understandable anger, but counterproductive.

Plenty of other things I heard in Goodison in the 70s and 80s are no longer the norm or acceptable. Happy to be called soft, and I would defend anyone having an opinion about football and the right to shout it, but still hate watching this.

Quote from one of Tiger’s former coaches about dealing with pressure and mistakes - Golf means everything….but it doesn’t matter.

Of course.

But it doesn't work that way and how some get absolutely rattled when someone chats back is unreal IMO

….exactly what I mean about folk being different, none of us react the same. Some People booing DCL when he went off injured is venting frustration and anger, whilst most react differently.

I do think the passion the fans have for this club is fairly unique, it’s deep and it actually affects their lives. I would never react like those few at the station but that’s just me.

The players will be chatting about the fans on their trip home and at FF this morning, it’ll add pressure to the Bournemouth game.

I absolutely despise him, sooner he's out the door the better.

I'm "not his greatest fan" either. Was calling for him to be removed from Everton over the summer

He's been trolling people online most of the summer during the Euros

When he's not been slyly playing the victim he's told the press he was unhappy at Everton

He's posted this online purely because he wants a move and is causing disruption (by adding fuel to the fire and making most Everton fans appear "abusive") to get it

Pure and simple.

Nah not having this Maupay defense now watched it all, other players ignore it and some even reach tap hands with same fans, it's only after Maupay mouths something they may hear what he said and smirks that abuse really starts to get personal. Still other players are reaching out to same fans...

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back