2024/25 Neal Maupay

Goodison IMO.

Any fan who stalks / abuses the players when they leave the stadium.

Maupay is wrong / out of touch - there are plenty of jobs where employees get regular abuse - from bus-drivers, to nurses and teachers.

The abusers are then removed or prosecuted.
I hardly think he was being stalked mate but you are obviously one of the right on brigade so we will beg to differ and leave it there.

I hardly think he was being stalked mate but you are obviously one of the right on brigade so we will beg to differ and leave it there.
There's no brigade - but thanks for the undermine.

People are entitled to their opinion - freedom of speech is different in my mind to freedom of screech - there's a line.

If I owned a pub and somebody started hurling abuse at the staff - I'd want them thrown out whether they are right or wrong.

Players don't deserve to be abused at all in the way that they were subjected to in the Euston video incident, but for someone like Maupay to call it out and play a victim is infuriating.

He's a cretin to have around your club and only cares about racking up clicks for his own profile rather than genuinely being interested in fan/player/club relationship dynamics. He's very happy to wind up others and dish out his own fair share of commentary but hides behind it being a joke and banter.

The sooner the club are able to get rid the better. I'm sick of seeing him pop up on social media and in the news.

So by that logic everyone who has ever been to a match and shouted at players should also be banned from the stadium? Or is it acceptable for 90 mins on the pitch but then suddenly unacceptable a short time later at a train station? He got a few words off a frustrated fan and as is the modern way you instantly overreact and want him banned from watching Everton because he shouted at a player? Trying to compare the other professions in the way you have is ridiculous. Footballers sign up for obscene wages safe in the knowledge that with that comes adulation and stick from the fans depending on performance and to pretend otherwise and to try and relate it to a nurse or teachers job is, quite honestly , ridiculous.

So by that logic everyone who has ever been to a match and shouted at players should also be banned from the stadium? Or is it acceptable for 90 mins on the pitch but then suddenly unacceptable a short time later at a train station? He got a few words off a frustrated fan and as is the modern way you instantly overreact and want him banned from watching Everton because he shouted at a player? Trying to compare the other professions in the way you have is ridiculous. Footballers sign up for obscene wages safe in the knowledge that with that comes adulation and stick from the fans depending on performance and to pretend otherwise and to try and relate it to a nurse or teachers job is, quite honestly , ridiculous.
Ban everyone. We played well away from home in the COVID season. Fans = crap performance. Everton logic 👍

Be good if Dyche put him on for the last minute of the game tonight and let this imposter feel the full wrath of the Goodison crowd.

Then again, he'd probably respond by deliberately scoring an own goal and run to the fans celebrating it.

Dude it's weird and way past acceptable to show up at a train station at lob obscenities at people. Even weirder to have your friend record it, seeking attention.

Well we actually finished above them so not true

They had an horrific injury list last season to their major players. Plus the banned Toney. Their results picked up when they started getting those players back.
Tbh its a fine line if you gave me the option of swapping squads. Mind id consider that with any club probably. I hate our squad. Virtually no guile or creativity.

Can’t stand the little gobshite, and he shouldn’t be anywhere near any squad at this club, even the kids. Sooner terminate and pay him his outstanding contract.

In the flip side, our cretinous fans play into his hands by giving out abuse at the train station. Of course it’s all evertonians, but we don’t help ourselves.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back