2024/25 Neal Maupay

They had an horrific injury list last season to their major players. Plus the banned Toney. Their results picked up when they started getting those players back.
Tbh its a fine line if you gave me the option of swapping squads. Mind id consider that with any club probably. I hate our squad. Virtually no guile or creativity.

We had 8 points removed from our talley.

As far as squads, I'd take our back four and keeper over theirs.

At this point I'd probably take anyone's midfield and forwards over ours. It's a bit hyperbolic but we've been atrocious.

So by that logic everyone who has ever been to a match and shouted at players should also be banned from the stadium? Or is it acceptable for 90 mins on the pitch but then suddenly unacceptable a short time later at a train station? He got a few words off a frustrated fan and as is the modern way you instantly overreact and want him banned from watching Everton because he shouted at a player? Trying to compare the other professions in the way you have is ridiculous. Footballers sign up for obscene wages safe in the knowledge that with that comes adulation and stick from the fans depending on performance and to pretend otherwise and to try and relate it to a nurse or teachers job is, quite honestly , ridiculous.

Thing I find funny is the shouts of punish the guy by banning him from watching Everton.

Sounds more like a bloody reward to me

Want to punish him make sure he has to attend every single match until the final whistle for the rest of his life ...

At this point I'd probably take anyone's midfield and forwards over ours. It's a bit hyperbolic but we've been atrocious.

They finished 23 points ahead of us the season before.
I dont know but i do recall they had many key players out last season for long periods.
Its tragic that im even here comparing squads with Brentford.

Dude it's weird and way past acceptable to show up at a train station at lob obscenities at people. Even weirder to have your friend record it, seeking attention.
Im not condoning their behaviour im saying demanding bans for it is ridiculous. Did they turn up at the station to abuse them or were they merely waiting for a train themselves? Oh and please dont call me dude.

We’ve only got a back three until we replace the pensioners.

Needs to wind his neck in imo. People put up with a lot worse for a lot less. Think of your public services and servants who get dogs abuse at times. His reported weekly wage (the cretin who yelled bad words at him) of £80k per week is more than my annual salary.

Is it right? Of course not, but it is a tiny minority. Why highlight that when there were 1000's of Evertonians who continue to spend their time and well earned cash to support the team and end up watching an absolute capitulation (something this current crop do very well).

Put your adult pants on and stop dramatising an isolated incident of a few idiots who've probably had a couple of shandies too much.

I know for a fact a lot of people who work in public services do it daily.

Needs to wind his neck in imo. People put up with a lot worse for a lot less. Think of your public services and servants who get dogs abuse at times. His reported weekly wage (the cretin who yelled bad words at him) of £80k per week is more than my annual salary.

Is it right? Of course not, but it is a tiny minority. Why highlight that when there were 1000's of Evertonians who continue to spend their time and well earned cash to support the team and end up watching an absolute capitulation (something this current crop do very well).

Put your adult pants on and stop dramatising an isolated incident of a few idiots who've probably had a couple of shandies too much.

I know for a fact a lot of people who work in public services do it daily.
But he is crap at his job mate you are probably good at yours ....

Thing I find funny is the shouts of punish the guy by banning him from watching Everton.

Sounds more like a bloody reward to me

Want to punish him make sure he has to attend every single match until the final whistle for the rest of his life ...
I’d clockwork orange him on a super size screen of our last to games of football in full…….twice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back