2024/25 Neal Maupay

Better for everyone if he’s gone by Friday, even better if we get money for him.

If not, just terminate his contract or stick the flake on gardening leave or whatever, we don’t need his stinking attitude anywhere near the squad or club.

Failing that could I suggest a secondment to any A&E dept on Fri & sat nights where he can get much more abuse than any self-entitled footballers while earning less in a year than he gets in a week. All why trying to help people (a retired nurses view).

Failing that could I suggest a secondment to any A&E dept on Fri & sat nights where he can get much more abuse than any self-entitled footballers while earning less in a year than he gets in a week. All why trying to help people (a retired nurses view).
He could try teaching in a secondary school or working in Sainsbury's. A horrendous woman gave a railway worker abuse yesterday on my way up to the game because he helped an old man on to the train and she was sitting in his reserved seat. Etc etc

Better for everyone if he’s gone by Friday, even better if we get money for him.

If not, just terminate his contract or stick the flake on gardening leave or whatever, we don’t need his stinking attitude anywhere near the squad or club.
I feel this is a bit harsh. He has never refused to play or anything (would probably be an improvement if he did...) and has moved on loan when asked to.

It's just not worked for him here, it happens, it's best for everyone involved if he just moves on.

If he's not moved on by Friday, play him in the U21's for a season to help him attain a professional grown up mature sportsman like attitude.
I wouldn't want him anywhere near the U21's.
Don't need to have that stinking attitude corrupting the young players and rubbing off on them.
Anywhere he goes he will stink the place out

I feel this is a bit harsh. He has never refused to play or anything (would probably be an improvement if he did...) and has moved on loan when asked to.

It's just not worked for him here, it happens, it's best for everyone involved if he just moves on.
I wish he was as good with a football as he is on social media or with his quips.

Speaks volumes that his beloved Brentford want nothing to do with him, attitude is well off, and his ego is writing cheques his ability can’t cash.

Agree that it’s best for us all if he moves.

I wish he was as good with a football as he is on social media or with his quips.

Speaks volumes that his beloved Brentford want nothing to do with him, attitude is well off, and his ego is writing cheques his ability can’t cash.

Agree that it’s best for us all if he moves.
Brentford cant afford his wages without breaking their structure.

I don't get the ego thing at all, he has never been an issue for any of his clubs. He has just been crap for us, it doesn't have to be anything more than that.

The man has very little respect for our club or fans. Will never play for us again and that is how it should be

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back