2024/25 Neal Maupay

This is the biggest club he’s ever played for and the simple fact is he isn’t good enough.

Suits him playing for clubs like Brentford or Brighton etc as there is no pressure to succeed.

Thanks to our owners he’s been given a kings ransom which doesn’t fit with his ability, but he’s not the only one.

Works both ways that though.

We are far too precious about this stuff. It hasn't worked that's all.
It hasn’t and I’m fine with that . Not particularly bothered about the England stuff but doesn’t feel the smartest given how he’s done but didn’t impact on me but The my captain stuff last season was taking the p when we’re still covering his wages . I wouldn’t have even been that bothered if it was the team he was on loan to but come on it’s stupid and is going to rile people , which I assume was his intention.

The station carry on just seems a poor look generally for us as a club but a huge overreaction from the media and another woe is me tweet from maupay who failed to mention he told people to F off .

Not previous remotely but he could really do with winding his neck in and not courting the inevitable reaction.

It hasn’t and I’m fine with that . Not particularly bothered about the England stuff but doesn’t feel the smartest given how he’s done but didn’t impact on me but The my captain stuff last season was taking the p when we’re still covering his wages . I wouldn’t have even been that bothered if it was the team he was on loan to but come on it’s stupid and is going to rile people , which I assume was his intention.

The station carry on just seems a poor look generally for us as a club but a huge overreaction from the media and another woe is me tweet from maupay who failed to mention he told people to F off .

Not previous remotely but he could really do with winding his neck in and not courting the inevitable reaction.
It doesn't really bother me either to be honest, I think it's all just a bit silly.

Some of our fans are horrible, that's no different from any other club.

Works both ways that though.

We are far too precious about this stuff. It hasn't worked that's all.

Plenty of players haven’t worked, and they haven’t gone picking fights with the fans and supporting the opposition when they’ve played against us whilst on loan. There’s more to this than it simply not working, the fella is just an utter bell end. Reminds me of one of those scruffy chav kids who give loads of lip and then go and hide behind their older brother.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back