2024/25 Neal Maupay

Goodison IMO.

Any fan who stalks / abuses the players when they leave the stadium.

Maupay is wrong / out of touch - there are plenty of jobs where employees get regular abuse - from bus-drivers, to nurses and teachers.

The abusers are then removed or prosecuted.
Honestly I'm starting to wonder about other Everton fans mindset, Maupay got called a few names, let's ban a fan for saying something nasty to a player who regularly mocks other people. Yes let's lock people up for calling Maupay a useless t**t. Should Everton ban people for things said on here?

Been to Euston recently lid ? Clearly he'll never read this forum but the irony of given that there's regular personal attacks on our players and the pinned thread is about Mental Health. He's not cut it. That happens, if you've been amazing in every job you've ever had, assuming you work, then fair play. I'd hope that bystanders never commented on your looks or common sense. Have a great day !
Did it hit too close to home mate? Because I cannot think of a single reason that would offend anyone as it was obviously just goofy banter that meant nothing

Been to Euston recently lid ? Clearly he'll never read this forum but the irony of given that there's regular personal attacks on our players and the pinned thread is about Mental Health. He's not cut it. That happens, if you've been amazing in every job you've ever had, assuming you work, then fair play. I'd hope that bystanders never commented on your looks or common sense. Have a great day !
I do think it is easy to forget that these are all young men in a highly pressurised work place.

Fans are hugely invested I their club and sometimes emotion takes over from good judgment and good sense.

I do think that Maupay has invited a lot of pressure on his own shoulders with his activity on social media.

Not a sensible thing to do for someone still playing.

Honestly I'm starting to wonder about other Everton fans mindset, Maupay got called a few names, let's ban a fan for saying something nasty to a player who regularly mocks other people. Yes let's lock people up for calling Maupay a useless t**t. Should Everton ban people for things said on here?
I'm just one fan, no need to generalise - and I didn't say lock him up, you've just added that on top.

It's not what he said - I also think Maupay is a bad WUM - it is confronting players outside the stadium within a few metres and being aggressive which is the concern.

I do think it is easy to forget that these are all young men in a highly pressurised work place.

Fans are hugely invested I their club and sometimes emotion takes over from good judgment and good sense.

I do think that Maupay has invited a lot of pressure on his own shoulders with his activity on social media.

Not a sensible thing to do for someone still playing.
Either way, we have turned on another player! Booing Young last night, this with Maups and holgate the other, Ross, Gordon,DCL and others....not a great look imo

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back