2024/25 Neal Maupay

I'm just one fan, no need to generalise - and I didn't say lock him up, you've just added that on top.

It's not what he said - I also think Maupay is a bad WUM - it is confronting players outside the stadium within a few metres and being aggressive which is the concern.
If its true that those fans were held back to allow the team through then I can understand the fume and outburst
That potential detail changes the whole thing for me

I'm just one fan, no need to generalise - and I didn't say lock him up, you've just added that on top.

It's not what he said - I also think Maupay is a bad WUM - it is confronting players outside the stadium within a few metres and being aggressive which is the concern.
As I said previously on this thread, if Maupay was with his missus in a restaurant and got a load of abuse, it would be out of order. He wasn't being followed and was in no threat to his physical safety, it was just verbal stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary, that happens between rival supporters. I have zero time for this current trend of fans having a go at other fans who pay their hard earned money, rather than the lazy players who are getting paid thousands a week. Especially hypocritical from Ped from Toffee TV given his hate campaigns against certain players over the years.

No fan should ever hurl abuse at anyone and that includes other fans/people/coaches/etc. But Mauphead invited all of this crap. He winds up fans all the time and he was relishing the chance to play the victim. He couldn’t give a flip about being abused as it’s more ammunition for him to use against the club. I’m more annoyed that our fans are giving him what he wants.

But it wasnt aimed at the team- it was certain players
Yes I know
Because they are the ones that have taken the P out of Everton, particularly Maupay. He has gone out of his way to do it.
If you have below zero respect for someone and yet are told to stand back in a public station to let them through would you be OK with it?

I have no sympathy for him, he can dish it out easily enough

Praying he is gone by 11 on Friday.

Scott_4_(Front_Cover).webp

As I said previously on this thread, if Maupay was with his missus in a restaurant and got a load of abuse, it would be out of order. He wasn't being followed and was in no threat to his physical safety, it was just verbal stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary, that happens between rival supporters. I have zero time for this current trend of fans having a go at other fans who pay their hard earned money, rather than the lazy players who are getting paid thousands a week. Especially hypocritical from Ped from Toffee TV given his hate campaigns against certain players over the years.
Not trying to dig the guy out - we've all done anti-social things on the spur of the moment no doubt.

On the flip slide I think Morepay should be accountable by the club for what he does on social-media. If he wants to earn millions he has to take that responsibility of being a public figure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back