2024/25 Neal Maupay

When we signed him I remember hearing people say “he winds defenders up “. We needed goal scorers not a French Jimmy Carr tribute act.

The irony is he ended up winding Evertonians up instead

I’d love to know who pushed for us to sign this fella . More wasted limited resources.
So true.

I remember saying he would be GASH but there were a few liking that he would be a wind up merchant etc as you state.

He is actually even worse than I envisaged. Even though I knew he was severely limited, I thought he might do something positive instead of hitting the goalkeeper from 6 yards out...all the time.

So true.

I remember saying he would be GASH but there were a few liking that he would be a wind up merchant etc as you state.

He is actually even worse than I envisaged. Even though I knew he was severely limited, I thought he might do something positive instead of hitting the goalkeeper from 6 yards out...all the time
Hopefully he will be gone this week but will have plenty to say ! Horrible little man ..

So true.

He is actually even worse than I envisaged. Even though I knew he was severely limited, I thought he might do something positive instead of hitting the goalkeeper from 6 yards out...all the time.
I've got no problem with the winding up at all , as long as you can back it up. One goal Maupay can't. Tit

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back