2024/25 Neal Maupay

Would be the most Everton thing ever.

Contract runs out end of the season but we've got an option to extend by a further season. Marseille would inevitably realise he's crap after a few games on loan and would send him packing just as Brentford did last season - leaving us in exactly the same position we're in now.

Just get kin rid, insist on them paying full wages and a low loan fee instead of an option to sign permenently for £4m.

I don't condone fellas screaming their head off at him but he made it a much bigger story than it was by taking to social media. Especially for a club that has had so much bad press in recent years, you'd think players would be respectful and try and not pour any petrol on things. Hope he gets a move that suits him, I think he's a much better player than people give him credit for but it's best for everyone that he goes.

Contract runs out end of the season but we've got an option to extend by a further season. Marseille would inevitably realise he's crap after a few games on loan and would send him packing just as Brentford did last season - leaving us in exactly the same position we're in now.

Just get kin rid, insist on them paying full wages and a low loan fee instead of an option to sign permenently for £4m.

Sell now. Option is meaningless they won’t take up option.

I don't condone fellas screaming their head off at him but he made it a much bigger story than it was by taking to social media. Especially for a club that has had so much bad press in recent years, you'd think players would be respectful and try and not pour any petrol on things. Hope he gets a move that suits him, I think he's a much better player than people give him credit for but it's best for everyone that he goes.

Evidently other clubs don’t think that, sadly.

It's not even £4m, it's £3.4m. :(

Have you seen the grief he gets on social media?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back