2024/25 Neal Maupay

1225058.jpg

Around £55 million in fees and salary. Left for free.

Also Keane is up easily there, and Tosun and obviously Gbamin. Just a casual about £180m lost on those four alone.

We won't actually have lost much at all on Maupay with 2 years of loan fees being received, salary off the books for two years, bought for about £12m and sold for about £3m.

Still, he absolutely stinks and a very good riddance.
His stats weren't that bad:

125 appearances
31 goals
25 assists
1 arrest
0 convictions

1225058.jpg

Also Keane is up easily there, and Tosun and obviously Gbamin. Just a casual about £180m lost on those four alone.

We won't actually have lost much at all on Maupay with 2 years of loan fees being received, salary off the books for two years, bought for about £12m and sold for about £3m.

IMG_4568.webp

I dont think this is true. Remember Moshiri's gift for Benitez?

Kenwright i suppose?

I dont think so :p

Was it just those two or Lampard as well?

Remember it definitely mentioned that it wasnt Thelwell.

Well I’m not privileged enough to know every conversation had at the club so I’ll look to the director of football and manager first and foremost.

1225058.jpg

Won us a derby at Anfield 👍

1225058.jpg

Also Keane is up easily there, and Tosun and obviously Gbamin.

Ever present for 4 seasons. Scored some big goals - including at Anfield.

1724929864213.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back