2024/25 Neal Maupay

Brighton, Brentford & Marseille are all half decent outfits. Maybe the problem is EFC ?

Lampard destroyed the boys confidence playing him as a lone striker, the boo boys were on his back as a result of it, and those idiots at the train station abusing him was the final nail in the coffin.

No ill feelings from @ForeverBlue92 . Another victim of the current rudderless ship that is the club.

Good luck Maups.

People who address themselves in the third person are proven egocentric psychopaths.

Your Thatcher loving mate who’s in charge now played him as a lone striker too :bye:

Please consider following him over to Marseille to follow his exploits.

🐍 🐍 🐍
Am a glutton for punishment by sticking my head into this argument, but were you not agreeing before that managers should be allowed to have different political views?

Am a glutton for punishment by sticking my head into this argument, but were you not agreeing before that managers should be allowed to have different political views?

I’m not a hypocrite like the poster I was responding to. I have never said Dyche shouldn’t be allowed to love Thatcher, just simply stating that he does. Try harder next time Ste.

Some players just don't fit a club.

I dont think he got a chance thanks to the cockney clown we had as manager playing him as a target man. By the time Dyche came in, the bridges had been burnt with the fanbase who had heckled him relentlessly.

We've seen the same story play out with numerous other players who've left and done alright elsewhere. Unfortunately we have a section of bozo fans lacking positive father figures who enjoy abusing our players then go crying when the players give it back.

No hard feelings from wiser fans like us Kenada. The club and player both move on.

Brighton, Brentford & Marseille are all half decent outfits. Maybe the problem is EFC ?

Lampard destroyed the boys confidence playing him as a lone striker, the boo boys were on his back as a result of it, and those idiots at the train station abusing him was the final nail in the coffin.

No ill feelings from @ForeverBlue92 . Another victim of the current rudderless ship that is the club.

Good luck Maups.

11B17C39-B005-485B-B4A0-53296FC184F2.webp

"The Everton fanbase and Super Frank have a bond"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@tirion

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back