Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i'm the only one who thinks the money would be better spent on a CM!

You're not, but considering we didn't think we had any money a couple of days ago it seems a bit silly to be saying 'Id rather have this class player than this class player'.

We should be buzzing our tits off regardless. We all thought Ofoe was the best player we would get last week.

Weird how we've gone from trying to sign two midfielders (Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe, Leroy Fer) to now (apparently) trying to sign a striker.

Not saying he's not needed or wouldn't be welcomed, just that we seem to have changed track on what the priority was.

Maybe Negredo won't be our only target.

You're not, but considering we didn't think we had any money a couple of days ago it seems a bit silly to be saying 'Id rather have this class player than this class player'.

We should be buzzing our tits off regardless. We all thought Ofoe was the best player we would get last week.

Not complaining mate, Would be made up signing any decent player for money! Just thinking i'd personally rather see us sign a midfielder who can win / dominate the midfield [whoever that may be] then a striker, But beggers can't be choosers.

got about 20 messages on phone already about this
its everton i know .. still gonna keep me up nearly all night

promised two people already if he signs
im getting there name tatoo'd on me ass.

negredo woahhhhhhhhhh negredo woahh haha

COYB!!!!!!!

Do you remember a few weeks ago, moyes was supposed to be at the sevilla v zaragoza game? Seems like that was true. The team sheets were posted on GOT trying to speculate who he was looking at, none of us thought this lad was possible.

I'd rather buy a striker - and stop using the square peg in the round hole, which is what we've been doing with Fellaini.

We have a genuinely class box to box midfielder already at the club.

Sevilla would be mad to sell him to us for a knock down price, most of Europe and especially Spurs would bid if he was £8 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back