Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo is a world class striker. To choose between him and Jelavic and the attacking supporting players in Pienaar, Osman, Mirallas and Fellaini we really, really should be pushing for this 4th place.

We could be signing a lid who's just played for Spain in the semi final of the Euros.

I'll start my fap now.

Sevilla fans would go ape **** if the club sold their top player for £8 million. This lad is quality, add another £6 mill or so and I'll begin 2 listen!

Fellaini - Gibson with Mirallas and Pienaar either side and Negredo and Jelavic infront of them. BRB.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas Fellaini Gibson Pienaar
Jelavic Negredo

I can't deal with the sexiness.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Why do they do this so late? I cant sleep with all this excitement, ultimately to be let down and ruin my birthday

COYB

Feel like a day in front of the TV muttering "koff White" every five minutes drinking beer after beer and cry/fapping myself into oblivion but no... got damn my education. Anyone out of Bent, Negredo, Fer and Vadis would do me. A striker and a centre mid is what we need. I'd still love a right winger, although it looks like Mirallas may stick around this time.

Thing I picked up from moyes after match interview, regarding transfers, he was saying that they were trying to show the players that they are adding to the squad. Assuming this is quality and quantity, Negredo would be one hell of a statement on that.

He's not a player who is all about pace. We could get five or six seasons out of him and he's at his peak. Literally one of the best strikers currently in Europe. If we can get a striker hitting his peak for around £10m of that calibre it's a stunning deal.

He isnt, he is about the fourth or fifth best Spanish striker (behind Villa, Llorente, Soldado and probably Torres). £8 or 9 million would be great though, but if he was that cheap loads of clubs would be in for him.

Graham Hunter â€￾@BumperGraham

#Negredo. Sevilla NEED dosh. They say NO sale except for €20m Their Pres vvv tuff negotiator. #Negredo would jump @ chance. But Cup semi hoy

Hmm so basically Bill needs to do a Rangers job on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back