Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go ahead [know i'll get stick for this] and say if this means we would miss out on a good central midfielder, I'd rather pass.

He isnt, he is about the fourth or fifth best Spanish striker (behind Villa, Llorente, Soldado and probably Torres). £8 or 9 million would be great though, but if he was that cheap loads of clubs would be in for him.

On current form, over the past year, I'd argue he's better than all of those players and he's doing it at a lesser club.

Soldado has the better record but I just rate Negredo higher than him in regards to having the potential to adapt to the English game. Soldado would "Forlan" over here IMO.

I'm not just saying it because we're linked with him either - he's genuine quality. I think he's one of those players the bigger clubs pass on because he's expensive but not rapid, which is a pre-requisite at the Spanish giant (look at Alexis Sanchez - the Chilean offside merchant).

Oscar Cardozo is a good comparison. He's obviously brilliant but the big 'un's won't pay to take him - but that doesn't detract from his class. Negredo is in that bracket.

BB2d3fNCcAEC3i4.jpg

I'm not going to sleep tonight. Tomorrow I feel will really set the tone for our season (IF) we get Negredo perm and Ofoe loan then honestly, why shouldn't we be able to get that 4th spot? Maybe a bit optimistic but I'm fapping at the thought of it.

Oh ffs.

Stop it everyone.

Untill he's seen in a photo at GP with David Moyes's beady eyes staring at him with his arm around him, then we aren't signing him ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back