Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work with my Mrs.

I never had the guts to speak to her, so used to follow her in my van on her way home, whilst touching myself inappropriately.

When she noticed me, and tried to run away, I gave her a little shunter. Didn't injure her but enough to take her down. I then taped her to the floor of my van, where she still remains.

Hope this helps pal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.
PM me dude. I have all the tricks, and the inches, to know what wimmen really want.

This entire thread summed up in gif form
2GdyTD.gif

I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.

There's your problem right there ... you're halving your chances. Especially in Rhyl.

Best advice I can give you is to stop looking for a woman and to focus on yourself. This doesn't mean to not change anything about your life--quite the contrary. I'd encourage you to get involved with things that interest you AND involve other people. Spend time volunteering or pursuing something artistic you enjoy that requires collaboration with others. If you've got a hobby, find a way to do it with others. The idea being that you should pursue things that make you happy and try to do so in situations where you'll meet new people. Focus on being happy and stimulated with the things you care about.

I met my wife when I'd gotten to a place in life where I had stopped trying so hard (dating websites, etc) to meet women. I decided to focus on being happy and fulfilled while accepting that I was currently single and that that was okay. I cannot emphasize enough how attractive men are to women who are happy on their own and don't seem to be looking. Women are attracted to men who are comfortable with themselves and who are confident in themselves. And even if you're not there yet, work on it. Fake it first, if you need to! You're still VERY young, man! Just find things you're interested in that you can do without being in isolation! Get out there, have fun, and let things happen instead of trying so hard to make things happen. A "woman" isn't the answer to any problems you may have, my friend. The key is finding happiness on your own terms and meeting a PERSON who likes you the way you are and wants to be with you because of that. The right person isn't just filling some role. The right person is the one you want but don't NEED to make you happy. Only YOU can make yourself happy. Finally, respect yourself. Wise words that were passed on to me once: Don't make people priorities who only see you as an option. You'll be fine, my friend. Get out there and enjoy the world. Enjoy your life. The rest will take care of itself!

Find a nice lady and offer to take her to the Rhyl Sun Centre......Oh wait, that's been closed down hasn't it?

In that case, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas mate

In all seriousness, my advice would be to steel yourself against rejection. It's hard to put yourself out there, but if you don't do it you won't get anywhere. Sadly, just spraying yourself with Lynx Africa (Other deoderants are available) won't cause herds of women to charge at you like happens in the adverts (I've tried it, it's all lies. LIES I SAY!!!)

If you sit around waiting for a woman to ask you out, you'll be waiting for a long time. You're going to have to take the initiative and, if the lady in question says no, pick yourself up and try again with the next one

And just remember that you don't have to be with someone to be happy. Happiness can be defined by you and you alone. Don't feel pressured to get a girlfriend, because that pressure will then spill over when you try asking someone out

Go at your own pace and don't overthink things

I hope that helped in some manner

Find a nice lady and offer to take her to the Rhyl Sun Centre......Oh wait, that's been closed down hasn't it?

In that case, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas mate

In all seriousness, my advice would be to steel yourself against rejection. It's hard to put yourself out there, but if you don't do it you won't get anywhere. Sadly, just spraying yourself with Lynx Africa (Other deoderants are available) won't cause herds of women to charge at you like happens in the adverts (I've tried it, it's all lies. LIES I SAY!!!)

If you sit around waiting for a woman to ask you out, you'll be waiting for a long time. You're going to have to take the initiative and, if the lady in question says no, pick yourself up and try again with the next one

And just remember that you don't have to be with someone to be happy. Happiness can be defined by you and you alone. Don't feel pressured to get a girlfriend, because that pressure will then spill over when you try asking someone out

Go at your own pace and don't overthink things

I hope that helped in some manner

This but believe in you, you exude confidence they'll go for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back