Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
*checks time of post
*checks number of replies
*considers options
*takes action

Louis-C.K.-Nope.gif

Absolutely howling at some of these replies. Brilliant stuff.

To the OP: Start gently and work your way up. Do you have female cousins, or nieces, who are weaker than you?

Having lots of money helps. Having a flash car helps. BUT these things will only get you certain types of women. Confidence is the key. Why do dickheads get the most women? Because they exude confidence. Women like to have other women look at the man they are with and feel jealous.

The other thing that attracts women is the idea of "one-upping" another woman: this is why married men / men with girlfriends find it somehow easier to talk to women. It's not that the man has relaxed and isn't trying, it's that he has become a prize in the eyes of other women - some of them will try to take him away from his wife / girlfriend in order to prove that they are prettier / sexier than the wife / girlfriend. "Queen Bee" syndrome, if you will.

I managed to get married by sleeping with most of my female friends and stopping when I found a rich one. Don't waste time trying to meet women in bars, or on tinder - you have female friends who are pretty, sleep with them. If you find one you like sleeping with and who doesn't treat you like dirt, start a relationship with her and see how it goes.

Zat this did not happen. You've made this up for fake internet points.

The funny thing is that it did happen. I just tell her that its better than knocking someone up and how sad that would be if it happened on his first time as hes inexperienced.

They had all the relatives over around xmas i think both of them got drunk and it all came out...apparently he just sat there laughing.

Apparently she gave my version of events and my reasoning and argued for me after spilling the beans...lots of laughter but not been invited to see anyone all year

Tonight, on our brand new special "This never happened" segment of GOT News:
The funny thing is that it did happen. I just tell her that its better than knocking someone up and how sad that would be if it happened on his first time as hes inexperienced.

They had all the relatives over around xmas i think both of them got drunk and it all came out...apparently he just sat there laughing.

Apparently she gave my version of events and my reasoning and argued for me after spilling the beans...lots of laughter but not been invited to see anyone all year

No Zat. No.

Was thinking the same about myself all alone downstairs in this Filipino hooker bar (if anyone knows 'Dimples' in Burgos street Makati) and then pondering if i would ever do the same for a future son...

Getting lashed up and on best behaviour as any moment he could pop his head up somewhere and grass me up if i did any mischief.

Girlfriend actually not bothered about me hitting these types of places...as long as im with mates and i guess never hears anything bad.

Tonight, on our brand new special "This never happened" segment of GOT News:

lol anyone whose been to SE Asia and seen these bars would assume it was more likely true than not.

I dont think its a bad thing at all tbh...quite pleased with myself.

Probably blagged he owns Stoke's canteen's bins or something, and that got him laid with 32 girls in 1 hour.

32 is a bit on the high side... but in some of the VIP rooms in these bars all that you want to happen can happen.

Generally goes from £5 to £10 ish for girls drinks and they do whatever it is as long as you keep buying them drinks...they take 50% and bar takes the other half.

Ive been to loads with mates and clients...usually good fun until they know your name.

A story in 3 gifs:
tVhIWV3.gif

You HAVE to lie or at least exaggerate.

I always used to say i owned a kebab kiosk. Totally straight faced and an obvious lie (was always out in a suit after work) then of course they want to know the mystery.

Also if theres a guy or a few around a stunner go and pretend shes your half sister...the guys cant tell if your joking and the girls seem to like how weird it all is...
BamwN.gif

UzYR5GZ.gif

32 is a bit on the high side... but in some of the VIP rooms in these bars all that you want to happen can happen.

Generally goes from £5 to £10 ish for girls drinks and they do whatever it is as long as you keep buying them drinks...they take 50% and bar takes the other half.

Ive been to loads with mates and clients...usually good fun until they know your name.
Are you also one of the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back