Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 is a bit on the high side... but in some of the VIP rooms in these bars all that you want to happen can happen.

Generally goes from £5 to £10 ish for girls drinks and they do whatever it is as long as you keep buying them drinks...they take 50% and bar takes the other half.

Ive been to loads with mates and clients...usually good fun until they know your name.

Alright shagger, you've subtly told us now you're on first name basis with brasses.

Alright shagger, you've subtly told us now you're on first name basis with brasses.

Thats the time to stop going when they know your name and remember it. Problem is that its so cheap in SE Asia that when people visit they spend 20 times what these bars are used to and im the common denominator

Edit: Also i dont mess around with these girls out here...too close to home. Just let my guests do whatever and have a laugh.

A story in 3 gifs:
tVhIWV3.gif

BamwN.gif

UzYR5GZ.gif

Went down like Comedy gold... @ianefc made a thread about NYC and i remember telling that one over there on Water Street and then in Ganzevoort.

I love you so so much Zat.

Google 'Burgos Street' in Manila...

Theres 2 other main areas here for crazy stuff...but thats the epicentre. Couple of notable mentions elsewhere for 'LA Cafe' and the strip of bars and clubs near the Hyatt...

One place actually has the usual strippers but every so often during the shows theres about 10minutes of gymnastics...actual gymnastics with girls (and guys) just doing back flips and stuff...pretty entertaining.

Have taken my gf to a few of these with our friends for a laugh.

All serious advice before that as well.

Shame on you, Zat. Ruined a perfectly good thread with all of your sleazy fake stories. FFS!

Have to say though this isnt "THAT" sleazy...more just like having a laugh.

Bangkok is really sleazy and Pattaya another level of horror

How on God's green Earth has this thread made it to 19 pages?

Here's the one bit of advice I'll give. If you're looking for a girlfriend for the sake of having one, spare yourself. You're gonna have a bad time. If it feels like the right person, do it. If you're not sure but maybe, do it and maybe it'll end in tears who knows hard to tell until you try it.

But if you're just trying to get a girlfriend for the sake of having one, it's more headache than it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back