Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.

Forget tinders and all these datings sites man. Just be confident, emphatic and polite. Met my missus at the pub where she still works from time to time.

When you find your true-love, a perfect present.

fun_pics_for_adults_04.jpg

Buy a flash looking car with a loud exhaust to get her attention, pretend you're interested in her problems and be outgoing and do stuff then after a few years of being together go back to being your usual sarcastic, cynical self. Worked for me ;)

The easiest way to get a girlfriend is to be handsome, even if you've got the personality of a soggy teabag.

Failing that you've got to be confident and able to make a girl laugh. I'm not what you'd describe as handsome nor ugly, just very average looking, but I've always batted way above my average. You can too Welsh poster, you can too, and all for just £5 a week, PM me for details.

Absolutely howling at some of these replies. Brilliant stuff.

To the OP: Start gently and work your way up. Do you have female cousins, or nieces, who are weaker than you?

Having lots of money helps. Having a flash car helps. BUT these things will only get you certain types of women. Confidence is the key. Why do dickheads get the most women? Because they exude confidence. Women like to have other women look at the man they are with and feel jealous.

The other thing that attracts women is the idea of "one-upping" another woman: this is why married men / men with girlfriends find it somehow easier to talk to women. It's not that the man has relaxed and isn't trying, it's that he has become a prize in the eyes of other women - some of them will try to take him away from his wife / girlfriend in order to prove that they are prettier / sexier than the wife / girlfriend. "Queen Bee" syndrome, if you will.

I managed to get married by sleeping with most of my female friends and stopping when I found a rich one. Don't waste time trying to meet women in bars, or on tinder - you have female friends who are pretty, sleep with them. If you find one you like sleeping with and who doesn't treat you like dirt, start a relationship with her and see how it goes.

Straight out of the " Patrick Bateman " school of dating, I like it.

* is your missus still friends with all the other friends that you shagged ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back