New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BLOTNmbCEAAbHdT.jpg

They look bell bottomed to me as well tbh. Which is 1 of my issues with the new one.

HSD Edited the new one and made a vast improvement to it I reckon. add the scroll and motto to that & I don't reckon they'd have half as many objectors.
Still not saying I'd be over mad though as I'm not into us having our name on the crest. We know who we are, those that don't I'm not arsed about.

They're just edited versions of the new official one - same shape etc. Just done to show how with MINIMAL effort, the current abomination could have been substantially better. Still not perfect - not even necessarily great... but less horrific.

Tim Cahill ‏@Tim_Cahill 43s
Badge without our motto. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.I know in my heart our chairman had nothing do with this #endofanera

lol I go an hour without seeing it and then I'll see it again and I get this horrible shiver when I lay eyes on it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back