New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, our fans are outdoing a design team that got paid to create that monstrosity.

MilZ2Em.png

somehow get NSNO in it and you win

New to the forum guys. I don't have photoshop or whatever it is people use to create these images, wish I could create my own ideas and post here. Im a huge fan of Borussia Dortmund, and love their simple badge. Would love our club to go that route, instead of the word Everton on the badge, just EFC would suffice.

In my opinion they should review the fan made badges, select 5 or 6 that would be acceptable and then conduct an online poll and, shock horror, listen to the fans.

Winning designer should get the design companies fee, thieving gits that they are.

In my opinion they should review the fan made badges, select 5 or 6 that would be acceptable and then conduct an online poll and, shock horror, listen to the fans.

Winning designer should get the design companies fee, thieving gits that they are.
There was no design company, it was done in house.

Could just offer the winner a season ticket for the next 10 years, on condition that you sign over all rights to the design.

The fans should just decide on their preferred crest and go wild with it.
Make own merchandise, big banners, use on sites and blogs etc
Force the club's hand, showing them the most merchandisable badge.
This whole thing has reminded me of St Pauli and their skull and crossbones 'crest'- the club may have it's official club crest, but the fans have taken ownership over their preferred ones.

I'd like to see somebody (I live in Europe, unfortunately) organise a mass protest in the ground by printing out the original club logo from the last 10 - 15 years whatever it was and having everybody hold it up. If we could find 10 people from each stand, each of whom printed out 100 times and handed them out in the stands (more people less printing required) it would really make a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back