New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that one actually

Tasteful and gets the point across

Think it's a bit over the top with the motto as it will get really blurry on small print, which seems to be the case Nike/Kitbag are making?

I also thought one big gripe people had with the badge was that we know who we are, get rid of the fat 'Everton' underneath the tower. Put a laurel wreath underneath instead maybe.

Just a quick rendition, probably make the laurel wreath a bit smaller and align it properly with the tower.
I'm at work though so you'll have to use your imagination I guess.

crest_test_1_zps6df29e75.jpg

Me likey

It's completely subjective - some people will say the motto is important, some will say they like the old-fashioned tower but for me this badge is spot on. Simple and classy

The most startling thing to me is, despite the literally thousands of fans up in arms about this, the 15,000+ signatures signed on a petition, the media slating the club from all angles, ex-players having their say about how bad it is and online polls showing 80% dissatisfaction, the club has remained absolutely silent and continue to bury their heads in the sand.

And all this from the so-called peoples' club. Disgusting.

If anybody ever uses that slogan again then I am going to go mad. It ought to have left the building with Moyes.

Me likey

It's completely subjective - some people will say the motto is important, some will say they like the old-fashioned tower but for me this badge is spot on. Simple and classy

Yeah but it seems the club absolutely want "Everton" not "EFC", and they must have "1878" on there somewhere. All of these designs must incorporate that.

The round one posted a few pages ago was amazing, possibly the best Everton badge design I've ever seen. Bravo to whoever made it. Should get it sent to the club asap, or have it passed to a shareholder to discuss at the upcoming meeting.

Im not arsed the Motto has gone. Not like it was always on the badge.

Im more arsed that it just looks ****e.

They need to say "Everton" and not "EFC". It's clearly better with "EFC", but it appears that the club for corporate identity or whatever need the name on the badge. I'd love to see those above with "Everton" in place of "EFC".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back