New Everton Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, but it's fake.

See here, the guys made a ton of them - including Everton away and third kits.

zoran's photos - England - Premier League

& his blog football kits design (see Everton link down the right)

Everton+home.png (image)
Everton+home+var.png (image)
Everton+away.png (image)
Everton+away+var.png (image)
Everton+third.png (image)
Everton+third.png

Nice, but it's fake.

See here, the guys made a ton of them - including Everton away and third kits.

zoran's photos - England - Premier League

& his blog football kits design (see Everton link down the right)

Everton+home.png (image)
Everton+home+var.png (image)
Everton+away.png (image)
Everton+away+var.png (image)
Everton+third.png (image)
Everton+third.png

Phew!!! (y) I didn't mind the front too much, but was hating the smile and frown on the back. Would have resented buying that kit!

Rumour has it ...that this is it

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9069/7580176c.jpg

Comments....it's kinda growing on me

L.C.A.B have you heard anythin?....is this genuine?

If its true, I truly hope that its a first draft. The slimey would make everyone's bum look big, the white across the shirt front seems an obstruction, but hey, we've not seen the real kit yet, so best try (as much as I can) not speculate on an image that might be a forgery.

While the concept is nice, if that is the knock-up from Le Coq, then all the most amateur graphics designers should start dropping CV's because that is a TERRIBLE photochop job.

Wheres that bluetooth wearing liar gone now.

Liar?[Poor language removed]!Now I WILL give some extra info now that I can.Blue Kipper | Everton FC | The People's Club | Site for Evertonians were asked by the Club not to show these images on their site...as they did last year.The 'Faked' :dodgy:images last year [Poor language removed],turned out to be genuine.The 3rd party at the club will remain anon for very good reasons as far as that goes.He would not appreciate his name splattered all over the Everton world.At the moment these images are speculative images but,a lot of people around the Club seem to be very jumpy about them.Why?As I said before,if you dont want me to forward any inside details/info,say so or just **** off :@.I pass this stuff on out of interest to fellow Blues,not from pleasure or pressure.I have no reason to lie.What advantage in your tiny little brain do you think I would gain?Do I work for Le Coq Sportif now or something?Engage the Clutch in your head before slamming your Tongue into gear.(n)

Liar?[Poor language removed]!Now I WILL give some extra info now that I can.Blue Kipper | Everton FC | The People's Club | Site for Evertonians were asked by the Club not to show these images on their site...as they did last year.The 'Faked' :dodgy:images last year [Poor language removed],turned out to be genuine.The 3rd party at the club will remain anon for very good reasons as far as that goes.He would not appreciate his name splattered all over the Everton world.At the moment these images are speculative images but,a lot of people around the Club seem to be very jumpy about them.Why?As I said before,if you dont want me to forward any inside details/info,say so or just **** off :@.I pass this stuff on out of interest to fellow Blues,not from pleasure or pressure.I have no reason to lie.What advantage in your tiny little brain do you think I would gain?Do I work for Le Coq Sportif now or something?Engage the Clutch in your head before slamming your Tongue into gear.(n)

consider yourself told Goathead, you weapon.

Here's an idea. It doesn't matter if you are right about these or not. People will be sceptical, regardless of who you are or who you claim to be.

Now, you might want to take a step back and consider the context of mikelsgoats statement, in light of other comments on this thread and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out he is joking around.

Lighten up and take it for what it is. Random posts on an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back