New Everton Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar?[Poor language removed]!Now I WILL give some extra info now that I can.Blue Kipper | Everton FC | The People's Club | Site for Evertonians were asked by the Club not to show these images on their site...as they did last year.The 'Faked' :dodgy:images last year [Poor language removed],turned out to be genuine.The 3rd party at the club will remain anon for very good reasons as far as that goes.He would not appreciate his name splattered all over the Everton world.At the moment these images are speculative images but,a lot of people around the Club seem to be very jumpy about them.Why?As I said before,if you dont want me to forward any inside details/info,say so or just **** off :@.I pass this stuff on out of interest to fellow Blues,not from pleasure or pressure.I have no reason to lie.What advantage in your tiny little brain do you think I would gain?Do I work for Le Coq Sportif now or something?Engage the Clutch in your head before slamming your Tongue into gear.(n)

Goat....You just got smoked

** puts on tin helmet and heads for shelter **

Nice, but it's fake.

See here, the guys made a ton of them - including Everton away and third kits.

zoran's photos - England - Premier League

& his blog football kits design (see Everton link down the right)

Everton+home.png (image)
Everton+home+var.png (image)
Everton+away.png (image)
Everton+away+var.png (image)
Everton+third.png (image)
Everton+third.png

Probably are fake, but look fairly good, its a bit boring having the same design for 3 kits, just in different colours.

I wouldnt mind having the yellow and black kit as an away or third kit

He doesn't want to sound like a wool?

Sorry lid x

the problem being someone taking an internet forum far too seriously, and taking outlandish and tittish behaviour as the way that a person must be, that they cannot possibly be taking the piss out of each other and have been for quite some time, and maybe there's a joke that he isn't privvy to.

Maybe if I'd produced some sort of internet based thesis and told him that he obviously had issues, and I was in good authority to point that out to him, as I get paid handsomely to do so then that would be fine, and I therefore wouldn't be classed as a blert.

Some come on here for serious discussion and can't see that some come on to rip each other to bits, and generally take on a persona that is a bit liddish/tittish as a form of entertainment that is a removal from the seriousness that is life. A form of escapism if you like.

Liar?[Poor language removed]!Now I WILL give some extra info now that I can.Blue Kipper | Everton FC | The People's Club | Site for Evertonians were asked by the Club not to show these images on their site...as they did last year.The 'Faked' :dodgy:images last year [Poor language removed],turned out to be genuine.The 3rd party at the club will remain anon for very good reasons as far as that goes.He would not appreciate his name splattered all over the Everton world.At the moment these images are speculative images but,a lot of people around the Club seem to be very jumpy about them.Why?As I said before,if you dont want me to forward any inside details/info,say so or just **** off :@.I pass this stuff on out of interest to fellow Blues,not from pleasure or pressure.I have no reason to lie.What advantage in your tiny little brain do you think I would gain?Do I work for Le Coq Sportif now or something?Engage the Clutch in your head before slamming your Tongue into gear.(n)

Wow, Epic comeback, watch your mouth lad or I will shove that bluetooth up your arse.

the problem being someone taking an internet forum far too seriously, and taking outlandish and tittish behaviour as the way that a person must be, that they cannot possibly be taking the piss out of each other and have been for quite some time, and maybe there's a joke that he isn't privvy to.

Maybe if I'd produced some sort of internet based thesis and told him that he obviously had issues, and I was in good authority to point that out to him, as I get paid handsomely to do so then that would be fine, and I therefore wouldn't be classed as a blert.

Some come on here for serious discussion and can't see that some come on to rip each other to bits, and generally take on a persona that is a bit liddish/tittish as a form of entertainment that is a removal from the seriousness that is life. A form of escapism if you like.

Well said.

In short: bad tits, all of you.

Wow, Epic comeback, watch your mouth lad or I will shove that bluetooth up your arse.

reclines back into seat and takes slurp of giant Cherry Coke*

I would like to apply for that group please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back