New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Moshiri come in hes made nothing but mistake after mistake after mistake. Hasn’t made a single right choice in manager, has signed god awful players and has left us with a team of over paid players, completely imbalanced squad and is about to appoint another one.

I don’t want Ferguson but I’d reather we put him as caretaker for a year and run down contracts of players and try and stay up.

instead we are about to give another failed manager a stupid contract that fans DONT WANT and end up sacking him in 18 months, after spending a small fortune on useless players(which we will)
I'm hoping this is something of an over reaction however, I fear you might be closer to the reality of how the appointment of NES might go.

For a bit of balance Jota joined the dark side and Jimenez was a key injury for Wolves. This left them short of goals. Poor season but for me they never looked like going down and were unlucky to lose on a few occasions. We will probably get Neto if Nuno comes which addresses a couple of our needs.

Denise Barret-Baxendale said this in 2019 " The vision was to be challenging at the top of the Premier League and competing at the highest level in European competitions. Ultimately this means challenging for domestic titles and trophies, not only to win cups, but to win Premier League titles too, she added"

The appointment of Carlo matched that ambition even though ultimately it never worked out. The idea and intention was there though and that is why many blues never complained even when we were a bit cack. When he left, the next appointment should also match the clubs ultimate target but an appointment of someone like Nuno does not match it. There is zero evidence that he is even capable of taking a team to the top of the premier league and that is the clubs target. It is a playing it safe appointment with a lot of hope involved which ignores the clubs publicised ambitions and another restart will likely be needed again in the not too distant future to get the ambitions back on target again. That is why many blues me included are not impressed whatsoever and have become apathetic once again.

Either put your money where your mouth is Everton or stop talking big and just stick to what you are good at i.e being a mid table team that might get in the Europa at some point.

Last edited:

Denise Barret-Baxendale said this in 2019 " The vision was to be challenging at the top of the Premier League and competing at the highest level in European competitions. Ultimately this means challenging for domestic titles and trophies, not only to win cups, but to win Premier League titles too, she added"

The appointment of Carlo matched that ambition even though ultimately it never worked out. The idea and intention was there though and that is why many blues never complained even when we were a bit cack. When he left, the next appointment should also match the clubs ultimate target but an appointment of someone like Nuno does not match it. There is zero evidence that he is even capable of taking a team to the top of the premier league and that is the clubs target. It is a playing it safe appointment which ignores the clubs publicised ambitions and another restart will likely be needed again in the not too distant future to get the ambitions back on target again. That is why many blues me included are not impressed whatsoever and have become apathetic once again.

Either put your money where your mouth is Everton or stop talking big and just stick to what you are good at i.e being a mid table team that might get in the Europa at some point.
All true but if Denise said exactly that, the fans would have stamped on it, why doesn't the club show ambition...
Can't win really can she

Status
Not open for further replies.