New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd rather Graham potter of Brighton & Hove Albion over conte a 5x league winner ( including premier league )??

Jesus Christ
I don’t want Potter but Carlo proved winning stuff at top clubs doesn’t transfer, Carlo has won more than most teams above us last season but he was bang average too.
Taking over top 4 teams with a ready made squad and big money and being attractive, doesn’t mean you can do the same with an average team like ours.

A past his best Carlo Ancelotti got 1 of the biggest jobs in football.

Conte will be headhunted by every single top club in the world.
I get that but if we truly want to show ambition we will go get the best manager available right now. That's what Chelsea and City do. If we want to emulate them like we claim, we need to not be afraid of the future and instead push boldly ahead so we can get our club back to it's rightful place

I don’t want Potter but Carlo proved winning stuff at top clubs doesn’t transfer, Carlo has won more than most teams above us last season but he was bang average too.
Taking over top 4 teams with a ready made squad and big money and being attractive, doesn’t mean you can do the same with an average team like ours.

Carlo is completely different to Conte though mate, Carlo had zero charisma and was here to collect his money and go home.

Conte is one of the most passionate managers I've ever seen, he'd be scrapping on that touchline every week if he seen was we seen last season.

Although I doubt we will get him because he's one of the very best in the world currently, if the opportunity come around we would be stupid to knock it back

I get that but if we truly want to show ambition we will go get the best manager available right now. That's what Chelsea and City do. If we want to emulate them like we claim, we need to not be afraid of the future and instead push boldly ahead so we can get our club back to it's rightful place
Im not saying no to Conte, im not mental, but I dont think it will go how people think it will go.

That defo doesn't mean we shouldnt try.

A past his best Carlo Ancelotti got 1 of the biggest jobs in football.

Conte will be headhunted by every single top club in the world.
I mean he might be.... but Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid were all actively looking for a new manager this summer and not one of them signed him up.

If money was his main motivation then Conte would be next Everton manager because I'm sure Uzi would offer him whatever he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back