New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to Gav (The red) Buckland proving yet again he ain’t a blue.

wanted Fat boy
Wanted to keep fat boy
Though CA was a terrible appointment
An now he wants Benitez

how people believe he’s a blue is truely baffling..Duno why I listen he winds me up every time… He’s the Davek of Royal blue only DaveK sometimes talks sense
So he didn't like Carlo but wants Benitez?! Urgh

This might be me being conspitorial, but it kinda feels like we’re being fed Benitez rumours to lessen the blow when we get Nuno. «at least he isnt Benitez» is a better reaction than «jesus f christ NUNO?! REALLY EVERTON?!»
As though are club are the clever. More likely they want him or Nuno, they never heard of google
1. Must have PL experience
2. Must be free

that seems to be the only things on the list

If you define backing managers who the majority of fans were in favour of before they failed or buggered off "clueless"...I'd hate to know what having a clue looks like

Thats an awful take mate.

If you don't think 5 managers in 5 years and spending £500m plus only for us to be worse than we were to start isn't clueless, then I'd hate to know what clueless looks like!

Mark Hughes wouldn't actually be that awful an appointment. Some of his teams have played good stuff.
Oooo Trouble.webp

Thats an awful take mate.

If you don't think 5 managers in 5 years and spending £500m plus only for us to be worse than we were to start isn't clueless, then I'd hate to know what clueless looks like!

So we saying brining in Koeman and Walsh after Martinez and backing them was clueless at the time? £300mill for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back