Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer crossing the Delaware, personally

washington_crossing_the_delaware_by_emanuel_leutze.jpg
I prefer crossed the Styx
1624043290370.webp

This might be me being conspitorial, but it kinda feels like we’re being fed Benitez rumours to lessen the blow when we get Nuno. «at least he isnt Benitez» is a better reaction than «jesus f christ NUNO?! REALLY EVERTON?!»

This might be me being conspitorial, but it kinda feels like we’re being fed Benitez rumours to lessen the blow when we get Nuno. «at least he isnt Benitez» is a better reaction than «jesus f christ NUNO?! REALLY EVERTON?!»
If it was a choice between just those two I think I would happily kiss Nuno on the bum cheek to welcome him to Everton :blush:

If it creates a better reaction and atmosphere around the signing then it seems like a smart move. I'd love for us to get a bit of positivity going by the time preseason kicks in.

It's actually when we get Duncan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back