New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder does @Theoneandonly know how Rafael feels about the cold blooded murder of 39 Italian football fans
I'll harbour a guess that Rafael was in bed at the time & therefore has no opinion on the subject.
Theoneandonly, Andy from Allerton, deadmen's TV'S Chris etc... All conga'd through the FSW's room and said so.

They got history on that, or is that bit still airbrushed out, is it shoddy brickies still?

Picking the most divisive manager possible in world football with a recent relegation and a bottom of the league finish on his CV is an interesting approach to steadying the ship.

It's novel I will give Moshiri that.
Don't want him obviously,but be fair how many games did he get to save Newcastle? They aren't going to go with someone without Prem experience and he's had the most of the possibles,so yes it is to steady the ship.

If our ambition is to not get relegated, there’s a shed load of managers we could go for. None who would be as divisive as FSW.
Any shed names you'd put forward that have as much experience? You're mistaking ownership for support. They are business men,we are a commodity they want to protect. And they don't give a damn if we like how they do it.

Don't want him obviously,but be fair how many games did he get to save Newcastle? They aren't going to go with someone without Prem experience and he's had the most of the possibles,so yes it is to steady the ship.
Yeah I know, but you still have all that other stuff too.

I have no doubt you are right, but if that is the case I have to question the decision makers as bringing in a divisive figure to steady a ship is nuts.

Any shed names you'd put forward that have as much experience? You're mistaking ownership for support. They are business men,we are a commodity they want to protect. And they don't give a damn if we like how they do it.

We are that business' paying customers. They should give a damn. It would be a shocking business decision yet nothing shocks me these days.

conte won't come to Everton he has better aspirations.we have to accept a total rebuild is necessary.there is too much dead wood in the squad so the need is for consistence.I think Ancelloti could have done that but the lure of madrid was to strong.We need a manager that can get the best out of players without having his head turned.
Alright Willie lad. Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about yourself.

Yeah I know, but you still have all that other stuff too.

I have no doubt you are right, but if that is the case I have to question the decision makers as bringing in a divisive figure to steady a ship is nuts.
Think the time under Moshiri has shown he knows little about the game. We have a DoF who appears to have no clearly defined roll and if they appoint Benítez it just shows what little regard they have for the fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back