New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is of the essence, especially as new faces need to be added.

Get the manager sorted out this coming week, even if it's Rafael - which wouldn't bother me as much as it does some.

How does that make any sense? "If Everton want to move forward, the 63 year old Benitez who plays ultra defensive and awful to watch stuff and is completely out of touch with the modern game is the best choice to bring forth a modern methodology"?
Benitez has been successful in his career.
There is a chance he can replicate that success at Everton....or not.

I think the problem with the other names that we have seen linked or at least the ones that we had any chance of appointing is that they are generally very ordinary.
Nuno being the best of the bunch but he hardly sets the pulse racing either.

Benitez is a risk but at least has had an excellent career. It is really Carlo x2.

If it wasn't for the Liverpool connection I think there would be a general welcome for him....I think.

Benitez seems like a focused person, not likeable as Carlo was, I think Benitez still feels he has a point to prove but maybe he just always looks peed off.

Time is of the essence, especially as new faces need to be added.

Get the manager sorted out this coming week, even if it's Rafael - which wouldn't bother me as much as some.
Time shouldn't be a major issue.
There is a DOFin place to look after transfers.
Of course what will be the Brands/Benitez relationship or indeed the Brands/Num
Nuno relationship?
Who is in charge of recruitment?

conte won't come to Everton he has better aspirations.we have to accept a total rebuild is necessary.there is too much dead wood in the squad so the need is for consistence.I think Ancelloti could have done that but the lure of madrid was to strong.We need a manager that can get the best out of players without having his head turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back