New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His motivation for this job is we're local to him and his family. If Moshiri and the board go through with this, it'll leave a sour taste for as long as he runs this club. Fat Sam may have been an absolute necessity as a stop-gap, there's no excuse for this one.

Said this last night, this is worse than Big Scam because we all knew he would be gone after six months

I support fans right to protest but don't necessarily agree with what was written on the banner.

If Benitez is to be appointed that 1st press conference is going to be critical. He's going to be asked about those comments. If he answers it badly people will turn. If he answers it well, and gets some sort of dig in about Liverpool FC people will be far more open to him. There are a lot of easy wins for Benitez and if he's smart he will engage in some.
It'll be fascinating either way. Just go all in. Air out the dirty Liverpool laundry. Use a cult anology about brainwashing to excuse the small.clun comment. Call them a bunch of hermit crabs. The lot.

That's it for me. He could take the Palace job for an easy ride for example.

But people think he's doing it cos he lives round the corner. They don't realise how bad that could be if he's seeing it as just easy money for him.
That's it for me. He could take the Palace job for an easy ride for example.

But people think he's doing it cos he lives round the corner. They don't realise how bad that could be if he's seeing it as just easy money for him.
He couldn't take the Palace job though, could he? They haven't been stupid enough to offer it to him.

I agree. It’s clear from the Ancelotti appointment and now this one that Moshiri is reverting back to his original plan of getting a big name manager and pushing for success in the short term. Whether Benitez is the right man for that I’m not so sure but here we are.

Yes exactly, and just wanting to continue along that path.

I didn’t say he is good for us right now. I said we are a shambles and have limited options. The options we do have we seem to mess up. I also dont think I said Rafael was good, I said he has won something and seems like the best option we are left with while we watch the summer fade away with no manager and no new signings for the positions we need. We are between a rock and a hard place.

Can you enlighten me with regard to who we should be getting in?
I’ve said at least 10 times in this thread but once more, Galtier was the best option in my opinion.
Benitez is a worse option than even Nuno imo for all the reasons I can’t be bothered to type out again.

I am sick and tired of this whole process hopefully by the end of the week we will have an answer.
I think it's time for us all to step back and let the club decide who it's going to be . Everybody has the right to decide wether they will still go the match but there is no point in going the game to boo who ever is in charge.
I am an Evertonian and will still be regardless of the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.