New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Everton football club. We're Everton football club.no one person is bigger. I made a pact to myself when the R S were conquering all before them, in the 70,a when quite a few of my mates took the glory hunters route and went over the dark side, that I would forever be blue. Even when they were all scurrying off to Rome in 77 and coming home with tales of laughter and glory. Then having to put up with their success since, which I can't stand. I've looked on in envy. Not cause I wanted to be them, but because I wanted us to be there. We weren't, but it never stopped me hoping and supporting our beloved blues,b just like my arl fella and my grandad before me. No one, I mean no one will ever stop me supporting Everton, I don't give a toss who the manager is. We're Everton. Never forget that.

Are you the sort of person who voted Tory then unashamedly went out clapping for the NHS by chance? Just curious.

Bit OTT if you ask me, there are lots of view points at play and everyone is stressed as it is without calling them tories. I'm totally apathetic by this whole turn of events, anyone would be a step down from Carlo so I'm completely numb to whoever it may be. This unfortunately is a period that has to be endured. I'd rather we get behind the team (not manager) and somehow do well and get better players and push for/get Europe so we can attract better players again and a high calibre manager. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

Hopefully that other kopite Ings opens the scoring after 5 minutes.

The booing will be choral.

I would take Rodgers or Klopp and they both managed the RS, it's not who he managed in the past, it's what he brings to the party now.

His best days are behind him, not what we need.
You might be right , I’m just hoping if he does get the job he’s extra motivated to prove the doubters wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.