New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any managers over ther you think we should be looking at
Unfortunately, the most attractive German coaches have all moved this summer. Hansi Flick will succeed Joachim Löw next week (in all likelihood), as he starts the process that should see Germany properly competitive for their own Euros in three years time. Marco Rose has joined Borussia Dortmund from Gladbach, and Julian Nagelsmann has gone to Bayern from Red Bull Leipzig. I don't think anybody else would be in our thoughts. We missed the boat with Tuchel in 2013.

One German who should be in our thoughts - but won't be - is Ralf Rangnick. He would immediately make Brands redundant and we would still be looking for a head coach.

Genuinely, I'd still be surprised if Rafael is nothing more than a backup figure or being used to help with negotiations with another individual.
In truth, our board are still in shock and have not interviewed anyone. They have an ad on the Facebook page next week.

Unfortunately, the most attractive German coaches have all moved this summer. Hansi Flick will succeed Joachim Löw next week (in all likelihood), as he starts the process that should see Germany properly competitive for their own Euros in three years time. Marco Rose has joined Borussia Dortmund from Gladbach, and Julian Nagelsmann has gone to Bayern from Red Bull Leipzig. I don't think anybody else would be in our thoughts. We missed the boat with Tuchel in 2013.

One German who should be in our thoughts - but won't be - is Ralf Rangnick. He would immediately make Brands redundant and we would still be looking for a head coach.
I know he's not German but like niko kovač doing well at Monaco did well at Frankfurt and won the double with Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.