New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just put me right off my breakfast.

Any blues fans who are ok with this, just like what the country got when it voted these Tory mentalists in, you will get what you deserve.

I think most just dont care anymore mate.

We've just had Carlo Ancelotti finish 10th whilst David Moyes finished 6th

Get behind whoever comes in and see what they can do - if he does well then sound its good for us all if he doesn't the meltdown at Goodison towards him will at least provide some entertainment.

I think most just dont care anymore mate.

We've just had Carlo Ancelotti finish 10th whilst David Moyes finished 6th

Get behind whoever comes in and see what they can do - if he does well then sound its good for us all if he doesn't the meltdown at Goodison towards him will at least provide some entertainment.
No can do old mate…rather see the club relegated than get behind this appointment.

Would you accept them saying that if they appointed Rafael?
At the end of the day we were 4 wins off CL. They aren't ripping that up starting again. They want someone to push us on.
Personally I don't think it's Rafael but if it is I'll get on with it (until 2nd season syndrome kicks in again).
No but that's ay different situation. '4 wins off CL' sounds a lot better than '10th' so I can see why you went for that but i'm afraid I do actually remember where we finished, and how we played. We ain't getting CL anytime soon using the methods we're using. Appointing Benitez will just be more of the same, and it still won't work.

Is it not this thinking that gives the board a pass. If we as fans accept this mediocrity then we get what we deserve. Same as when we appointed Allardyce

You list players such as Keane. He is one of the better centre halves in the league. The others would get in half The teams in the league. Any half decent manager would get us mid table. Let’s at least go for one with some up side

The bigger question is if the managers you list were in fact our shortlist is why they were. Totally uninspiring and lacking of ambition.

How many more times are we going to just say it’s another year or two of transition

This is just not true.

Davies Coleman and Siggurdson would not have many if any premier league takers, if they did they’d be lower bottom half teams. Same as Keane.

Any half decent manager would get us mid table? Koeman and Silva had us in relegation trouble and one of the best managers of all time had us tenth.

People need to stop over estimating this squad. Most of these are not good players and there’s a few very good ones dragging them up.

No can do old mate…rather see the club relegated than get behind this appointment.

Fair enough mate - all I would say is if you was a Christian/Muslim whatever would you give up your faith just because you dont like the local priest who runs your church?

End of the day Evertons our religion and you pay to watch the 11 blokes on the pitch - I never give the fella in the dug out a 2nd glance when im at the game.

We should all want him to succeed here as the club succeeds and RS heads explode.

It’s absolutely boring this now.

I think that’s Everton’s intention, drag it out so much people stop caring and then he gets the job people generally won’t be bothered.

No but that's ay different situation. '4 wins off CL' sounds a lot better than '10th' so I can see why you went for that but i'm afraid I do actually remember where we finished, and how we played. We ain't getting CL anytime soon using the methods we're using. Appointing Benitez will just be more of the same, and it still won't work.
Ok then let's say a 59 point season, you don't rip that up. That was probably the Moyes average and would have us around the top 6.
The issue is more team have caught us up now whilst we've stood still. We need to push on now and not give any more teams the chance to overtake us.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am not supporting his appointment, but, if he is appointed, I would (with difficulty) try to get behind him, because I can't see how a toxic, rebelling fanbase would help the team, and that's my main interest; seeing the team do well.

I wish the board would see that.

This is the problem though, the board know fans will go 'oh well, let's get on with it' if he's appointed. We shouldn't and they shouldn't take fan opinion/sentiment for granted, particularly after their comments regarding the Super League the bunch of weasely knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.