New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read the response this was a reply to?

Never said anything about Rafael. The question was: "We need a young, vibrant attacking coach who can come in and change the atmosphere and the culture of the Club. Get the fans off their seats and excited again. The problem is that Moshiri just goes for names and simply doesn't have the knowledge or experience to identify an up and coming Coach."

I said how difficult that is. It's the ideal but that's not out there unless a gamble is made on a Potter or Howe or someone abroad that has done well with a minnow and we openly trust that manager.

But if you're the money man...you need to be persuaded.
Yes I read it, did you read my post before you responded? I said I know it's not easy, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't expect people to do it when it is quite literally their job. It's exactly the same as with players really, these managers are out there, you just have to be able to identify them. It should be the whole point of having a DoF, but for some reason our DoF doesn't appear to have any influence on footballing matters, and is just there as some sort of glorified negotiator. The post you were replying to most certainly did mention Benitez by the way, so not sure where you've got that from.

The board don't want to win enough, it's that simple.

They are great talkers but the proof is in the pudding and all they are interested in is spinning failure as success.

They do. Of course they do. Then bent over for Carlo and it should've worked. But Zidane decided to be rubbish and Real pinched him cos it was easy to do.

The issue is investing in the right man and not the investment. Silva and Koeman are his 2 main signings that failed him (Big Sam s stop gap) and both invested in

He tweeted to the world last night that Nuno was speaking to Spurs...about 4 days after we'd all heard it.
Yep and just before we appointed Carlo he was tweeting that nothing was imminent and we were still after Moyes and within 24 hours Everton announced Carlo. Nice fella and all that as others have said but he just isn't in the know any more and gets his information from Sky and the internet.

Fully expecting Everton to do the announcement tonight or tomorrow now that Alan has spoken. lol

Last edited:

Every time we change managers we end up with a fiasco apart from CA but that seemed to fall in place at the right time... We are going to end up with the most mediocre, under whelming and meh appointment in many a year...... And that is saying something.....
Right now , with the prospect of armageddon if we appoint the fat kopite gobshite that would be a result.

They do. Of course they do. Then bent over for Carlo and it should've worked. But Zidane decided to be rubbish and Real pinched him cos it was easy to do.

The issue is investing in the right man and not the investment. Silva and Koeman are his 2 main signings that failed him (Big Sam s stop gap) and both invested in

We wouldn't still have this playing squad and we wouldn't be appointing a manager miles past his peak if we were serious about competing.

They talk about being competitive but their decisions don't match that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back